a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what is the next step for Vlad ?

Reaction score
Home Country
Bulgaria
hi Kolev,

I'm not sure if you understand how it works on here. The posts that you put should have some relation to the heading.

I can't see what prostitutes in Switzerland or Switzerland to vote on banning banks from creating money has to do with Vlad? :unsure:

That being said, at least you are posting regularly:giggle: So keep up the good work, ;)
I`m sorry for trolling. Me stoopid.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
:unsure:Because of corruption, :oops: I'm just saying that there is a long line of corruption in the Ukraine:whistle:
The SBU said an investigation had "exposed" officials of the ministry of defence and managers of arms supplier Lviv Arsenal, "who stole nearly *1.5 billion hryvnias in the purchase of shells".

"According to the investigation, former and current high-ranking officials of the Ministry of Defence and heads of affiliated companies are involved in the embezzlement," it said.

*36,540,000 Euro

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Ukraine war: No more easy deals for Russian convicts freed to fight:​

When the mass recruitment of Russian prisoners started in the summer of 2022, it was led by Yevgeny Prigozhin, once the head of the Wagner private military group. Prisoners were offered a clean record, full pardon and allowed to go home after six months on the battlefield.

Now the only way for prisoners to get a full release is if they get a state decoration, become incapacitated, reach the maximum age limit, or if the war itself ends.

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
That sounds like trouble to me. The fact that NATO will have boots on the ground...
This would be ideal for the REG.
History always has a way of repeating itself. Advisors often lead the way for frontline troops. No doubt NATO already has had special forces deployed in Ukraine for some time. Putin has already dared NATO to send their sons and daughters "if the Ruskies don't get you...our freezing winter will" as Napoleon and Hitler found out.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Ros Atkins says that the British have already got (special) troops on the ground. I doubt that they are de-mining.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Let's be serious for a moment shall we? When he has taken the Ukraine*, then what?
He's got most of the world against him. The sanctions which are in place, are at best long term sanctions, which will hurt his people more than him.
He wouldn't dare attack a NATO country.
Does he think that he can just brush attacking another sovereign state under the carpet?
My question is, then what ?

*Even though the Ukrainians won't go down without a fight. And the US are thinking about giving them Poland's MIGs in exchange for F16s.
It is hard to say what he is really thinking. There are Ukraines resources that if I'm not mistaken he already has control of.
Russia and the CCP have become very cozy considering their past relationships.
I have personally seen Russian troops with Baofeng walkie talkie, (civilian radios) that they purchased themselves, because the Russians don't give coms to their troops like we do.

I wonder if it is really just to get combat experience for the military. I haven't been impressed with the Russian military operations in the Ukraine. I personally expected more from them. Maybe this is all about the Russian Bear not wishing to become a paper tiger like China. It's a thought.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
It is hard to say what he is really thinking. There are Ukraines resources that if I'm not mistaken he already has control of.
I have personally seen Russian troops with Baofeng walkie talkie, (civilian radios) that they purchased themselves, because the Russians don't give coms to their troops like we do.

I wonder if it is really just to get combat experience for the military. I haven't been impressed with the Russian military operations in the Ukraine. I personally expected more from them. Maybe this is all about the Russian Bear not wishing to become a paper tiger like China. It's a thought.

It could all turn into something really ugly.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada

I did mention that in an earlier post, but now I do not think so.
Thus far it has cost Russia a tremendous amount of money and Russian citizens getting disgruntled with this war.
Perhaps Putin is out of touch with reality, like Hitler was toward the end of WW2

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Let's be serious for a moment shall we? When he has taken the Ukraine*, then what?
He's got most of the world against him. The sanctions which are in place, are at best long term sanctions, which will hurt his people more than him.
He wouldn't dare attack a NATO country.
Does he think that he can just brush attacking another sovereign state under the carpet?
My question is, then what ?

*Even though the Ukrainians won't go down without a fight. And the US are thinking about giving them Poland's MIGs in exchange for F16s.
I have another thought on Putin,
I believe this war Putin has in the Ukraine is more about energy dominance in the region. To my understanding Germany has already made their deal with the devil over energy and.may have sold their souls in the process. A method to the madness.
Hoe many other Nato countries depend on Putin for at least a percentage of their energy needs?
Germany at one point seem to forget who their friends or Allies were for their enemy. It may be debated and it will be disagreed with, but regardless how Nato countries feel, like or rather dislike the US. With out the US Nato falls to the Russians. There is a lot of communist I should say Russian and Ccp subterfuge in Europe stirring up discontent towards the United States, because it serves their end game.
The more Nato countries depending on Russia for energy, the more Putin has leverage over Nato. Putin cuts the pipelines to Western Europe, over sanctions the Nato countries depend on energy from Putin will fold. Even if these countries did wish to.fold what choice would they have? Logistics alone would make it be nearly impossible to get energy in time from other sources like the US and the Middle East to prevent catastrophe. Putin doesn't have to invade Nato countries he will just bend them to his will. Putin aim I believe is to have a monopoly on energy in the region.
Europe needs Nuclear energy.
It's Just a thought.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I was watching on the news last night that Vlad is saying that the gunmen were making their way to the Ukraine.
The expert that they brought on explained that the idea was to 'stir up' hate against the Ukrainians.

Below is the BBC's live updates - 133 killed up to now.