a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web of Evil

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes people laugh at the Alien thing... But disclosure will come one day.
Side Note.. Don't tell the Cpl Chef you believe in little grey men. You just might not get selected 😆

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sure there are some crazy people out there but do your own Research.. Be critical.. Be aware...

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
It's hard to for me to believe in all this man saying, especially towards end (I don't believe bald man and there is 2 of them on screen shared by third. :) Just kidding don't take it to heart).
Also there is something here. Especially fishy is Epstein's death. Looks to me that he blackmailed to many powerful people or he was killed (I believe that is closer to truth than official report) by organization he were probably worked for in order to keep him silent.
I hate how media trying to turn story to "terrible horrors those kids went through". First they were not children, they were young girls some of which were under aged. They were doing that with consent and paid very, very well for that (200-1‚000 $ in 90s). And now I see that girls crying like something terrible happened to them .... Just .. OMG just stfu
I mean guys, do you remember when you were 16? I do, I also remember girls who were F-ing older guys for money. The were not victims they were straight up sluts. And they knew exactly what they doing. It's just happened that now in modern western culture those girls have law which protects them from ... I don't know, stupid things when you are young, old dicks :)

Oooh, hold your horses there!
I’m an old (semi rich) a bit dirty, and I love young pussy. Why is this immoral and dirty and illegal?

You said;

I mean, I'm not defending dirty old millionaires who like young pussy. That is immoral, dirty and illegal, but they are not pedos.
Much bigger of a deal here is that we ain't gonna hear what is behind all this sh*t.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
One for you Sexpert. It appeared on my viewing suggestion list on Youtube. Watching your videos is obviously messing up my analytics :D

For what it's worth, looked into the guy, he doesn't seem like a lunatic.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
One for you Sexpert. It appeared on my viewing suggestion list on Youtube. Watching your videos is obviously messing up my analytics :D

For what it's worth, looked into the guy, he doesn't seem like a lunatic.
😆😆Check this out..

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
😆😆Check this out..

🤮

No evidence was given whatsoever. The concept of alien life is not a crazy idea to me but the lack of any concrete evidence is what makes it unbelievable.
Am I just supposed to take some guy on youtube's word for it?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
🤮

No evidence was given whatsoever. The concept of alien life is not a crazy idea to me but the lack of any concrete evidence is what makes it unbelievable.
Am I just supposed to take some guy on youtube's word for it?
free your mind bro... I understand what you´re saying. As mentioned in another video we used to think we could not fly..we knew this. .. in 100 years people will laugh at us :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yes they are! Watch some of his Videos they are very good. Any grown man who f#cks unter age girls is a sick peado
Sexpert did you know that this goofy guy was big time drug dealer? He got 9 years in US prison for organizing criminal group for drug dealing! :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sexpert did you know that this goofy guy was big time drug dealer? He got 9 years in US prison for organizing criminal group for drug dealing! :)
Yes but He was not a sick peado was he?