a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nursuing

possible

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing the Legion option. I'm just not sure yet and I want to be 100% sure before I leave. Don't want to waste my time or the Legion's time if I am just going to back out. Right now at the University I am taking some nursing classes. If I can get some nursing experience or at least a few classes under my belt (I don't know if I can afford University, which I why I am thinking about the Legion) would that be a plus for them? I mean would they consider me above another canidate who got the same test scores and ran the same distance but does not have any nursing experience? Thanks for the advice, whoever answers.

californiajai

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Not really bro! the Legion takes what you say (and papers you bring )with a grain of salt. Anyways even if you did get in to Castel there is nothing saying that you would even make that or even get a chance to serve as an infirmier (nurse of the Legion sort)!

But i would bring the papers with you and see what would happen, you never know. Of course if its not a degree, they really don't give a rat's arse! Degrees have some sway, but not much!

mle 187-828

Slivovitz

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I'll save Eagle Eye the trouble and tell you straight out to learn French. Apparently it'll help a lot and save you a lot of trouble/beatings.
Cheers,
William

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Slivovitz said:
I'll save Eagle Eye the trouble and tell you straight out to learn French. Apparently it'll help a lot and save you a lot of trouble/beatings.
Cheers,
William
I will say it again learn French. Have a good attitude. A good standard of physical fitness. Do what your told when your told and keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut.