a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Financial Questions

Forgotten

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
californiajai said:
Where in Cali are you from? im from vallejo, ca. myself. anyways im stationed in bothell with the 361st psyops. Im leaving to San fran soon to be with a different unit. And if i see you ill for sure throw something heavy at ya. I tried to see Trag off but when he left we had alot of work going on and i had to be there at the camp.

mle 187-828

Your fucking me! Vallejo? What part? You grow up there or did you work over on the base? I was born in Walnut Creek but lived in Vallejo for my first nine years. My old man did merchant marine work over at the base but when they started closing everything down he was left out of a job so that brought us to the NW in a twisted way. Small world. You remember Georgia Street? Im sure its been a while. My house was just off Georgia Street on the east end. Tough city.

californiajai

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Forgotten said:
Your fucking me! Vallejo? What part? You grow up there or did you work over on the base? I was born in Walnut Creek but lived in Vallejo for my first nine years. My old man did merchant marine work over at the base but when they started closing everything down he was left out of a job so that brought us to the NW in a twisted way. Small world. You remember Georgia Street? Im sure its been a while. My house was just off Georgia Street on the east end. Tough city.

Dude, yeah i grew up there, went to Hogan sr. i lived on Oakwood ave. My familly worked on Mare Island for years. Damn...small world and shit!

Mle 187-828

Forgotten

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
californiajai said:
Dude, yeah i grew up there, went to Hogan sr. i lived on Oakwood ave. My familly worked on Mare Island for years. Damn...small world and shit!

Mle 187-828

What year did you go to Hogan? I was too young to go to the school but I skated there a lot and "played army." I think it was painted blue and white. Unbelievable.