a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damascus Strikes

Reaction score
Home Country
Bulgaria
Bloody stupid, NATO is not learning from its mistakes, Libya all over again.
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/982754955936202753/pu/vid/318x180/xTf2wtd6b-TQx6EW.mp4
^ Video of alleged chemical attack, this is not a war or an invasion but retaliation if they allow Assad with gassing down his own people then what further ? The attack seems justified, the missiles would strike suspected weapon and chemical cache / precursors (although the target hits is still unknown)

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Chemical attacks can not go un punished
The attacks havent been proven to have been carried out by Assads military. To be honest Assad doing a chemical attack would be the stupidest thing he could possibly do. He's won the war, rebels are surrounded, why go shoot yourself in the foot. Should've waited for the OPCW to actually see whats happening. I may be naive but seems to me that when you start bombing countries, make sure of your facts and in the past the yanks track record with proving chemical weapons exist is questionable at best.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Debatable, but taking out the chemical installation can only be good. Also, no one has said (coalition) anything about invading Syria (we are just bombing the fuds capacity to use his chemical arsenal )

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Nobody invaded Libya either, in fact there is probably more NATO soldiers in Syria than those that ever set foot in Libya.
I'm all in when it comes to ensuring that chemical weapons are removed from modern warfare, but on the same note, don't kick a hornets nest unless you know where the hornet is.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
We have Monsanto to take care of hornets
Libya was franco/anglo stupidity. ..like Suez
Better the tyrant you know than the ones you dont

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
The attacks havent been proven to have been carried out by Assads military. To be honest Assad doing a chemical attack would be the stupidest thing he could possibly do. He's won the war, rebels are surrounded, why go shoot yourself in the foot. Should've waited for the OPCW to actually see whats happening. I may be naive but seems to me that when you start bombing countries, make sure of your facts and in the past the yanks track record with proving chemical weapons exist is questionable at best.

that's what I think from the beginning...but nobody tries to think about it or wonders why.... on any TV/radio or newspapers....always same song...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
What I did say about this before attacks? :)
So what we gonna have here?

Nothing. Trump will fire some rockets testing Russian missile defence in proces Couple Syrians would die (maybe Iranians in Syria would be possible target).

Russians would also test their capability to down US rockets. And things would end that way.

Comm guys don't be naive.

Keegan, I don't think it will be all out war, but mark my words, we'll probably see some offensive action tomorrow Saturday 14th. As you know more than most, Thursday and Friday are holy days in Some Arab countries. Especially the Friday. Even if it is not celebrated as such in Syria, (I don't know) The US and it's allies would not want to take the risk of upsetting any other countries.

Nice one Joe ;)

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
From Paul Joseph Watson:
« Hundreds of millions wasted for a pointless attack that risked a lot but achieved nothing.
Now jihadists have more motivation to carry out chemical weapons attacks. »

Sad but true...and

« Islamist dictator Erdogan approves! This is great news. »

All is said....

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
From Paul Joseph Watson:
« Hundreds of millions wasted for a pointless attack that risked a lot but achieved nothing.

Not really. Someone (probably Saudi Arabia) already paid for every tomahawk US fired. Also have in mind that misses used are outdated (Not “nice and new and ‘smart.’ ” has Trump said) and need to be used or will become pail of useless junk.

Last edited:

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
Not really. Someone, probably Saudi Arabia, already paid for every tomahawk US fired. Also have in mind that misses used are outdated (Not “nice and new and ‘smart.’ ” has Trump said) and need to be used or will become pail of useless junk.
1523794423393.png
So you’re maybe right...at least one shot down (not so smart or outdated?)1523794423393.png

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
From Paul Joseph Watson:

So you think on young guy who making youtube videos? I watched him couple times. He is also thanking sides, but yes we can here some truths from him. I think that objective news outlet basically not exist in today's world

That downed missile doesn't look like a tomahawk

Last edited:

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
Strange that the coalition did their "smart" strikes, a day before OPCW inspectors arrived.

and nobody can think to destroy chemical weapons by bombing them... By bombing them they are released and spread in the atmosphere. So if no propagation after bombing is that there was none. So what?...Guess....

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
and nobody can think to destroy chemical weapons by bombing them... By bombing them they are released and spread in the atmosphere. So if no propagation after bombing is that there was none. So what?...Guess....
I got same idea when I heard about target (alleged chemical weapon storage). Destroying chemical weapon by blowing it up?!? :)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Dichlore mixed with sarin (according to US was used). Sarin is approx 500 x more deadlier than cyanure. Dichlore is a mix of acid chlorhydrique and magnésium dioxyde. The targeted site was a factory that assembles this mixture.

source : glue sniffers anonymus