YouTube fraud named Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

176607Mick

Unregistered
It was even more when I started and remember in those days the

Mick, you ever run across the Benghazi guys like Tyrone, I know your community is not all that big?
Yes, we were in misrata together, and sirte when ghadaaffi got slotted. We then took the whole 6th floor of the tripoli radisson before bugging out across the border at Sheena in a smelly old bus with some whinging journalists. I now work with two frogmen and 2 Green berets, 1 recon marine and various ex SAS Chaps in sunny Mogadishu

176607Mick

Unregistered
*correction: Djerba NOT Sheena, she was a bar maid in Hereford who would do a turn for babycham

Yes, we were in misrata together, and sirte when ghadaaffi got slotted. We then took the whole 6th floor of the tripoli radisson before bugging out across the border at Sheena in a smelly old bus with some whinging journalists. I now work with two frogmen and 2 Green berets, 1 recon marine and various ex SAS Chaps in sunny Mogadishu
Is that Somali army or police Mick?

176607Mick

Unregistered
Is that Somali army or police Mick?
It's the mobile security team training centre for the guys we train alongside Bancroft and the DOS. They provide the mobile security for Somali Government ministers. Sometimes it's like trying to juggle water. But we get there in the end. My job is FIBUA (fighting in built up areas) or as I call it, FISH: fighting in someone's house

USMCRET

You know, all of especially those of us who served will never forget that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton left Ty Woods, Tonto, and all of the other operators and spooks to die, abandoned on the battle field and if it had not been for guys like you Mick everyone would have died in Benghazi at the outpost and consulate. There were assets, easily deployable from Italy that could have been there in very short order. The sorry traitorous Fecks watched the whole thing on HD Video from a Predator Drone.

Abandoned on the BATTLE FIELD, Shameful and UNFORGIVABLE. My hat's off to you Mick and those like you doing what you do.

USMCRET

Great Pic Mick, how much do you trust those locals behind your back, about as far as you can throw one? This is me on my last tour, we were on the old RAF base in Habbaniyah getting ready to cross back over to TQ.

Dusaboss, all of us, the Greens especially and the Blue Veterans want to see you soon collecting 50 Euros from Chas and a Picture of you in your Kepi Blanc!

176607Mick

Unregistered
Great Pic Mick, how much do you trust those locals behind your back, about as far as you can throw one? This is me on my last tour, we were on the old RAF base in Habbaniyah getting ready to cross back over to TQ.

Dusaboss, all of us, the Greens especially and the Blue Veterans want to see you soon collecting 50 Euros from Chas and a Picture of you in your Kepi Blanc!
We instill trust in these guys and it is reciprocated. When it comes to doing the job on the ground they are good. Also very protective of me and my colleagues.

USMCRET

We instill trust in these guys and it is reciprocated. When it comes to doing the job on the ground they are good. Also very protective of me and my colleagues.
Wish the Afghans were so Mick, it is hard to turn your back on them, always some blue on green killings. I'd have 0 confidence in them and so do the operators working with them I bet, Afghans that is. Maybe the Somali's are different with you guys vice straight up American Military. Still a dangerous place, which you are well aware of I am sure. Stay safe Mick

USMCRET

It's the mobile security team training centre for the guys we train alongside Bancroft and the DOS. They provide the mobile security for Somali Government ministers. Sometimes it's like trying to juggle water. But we get there in the end. My job is FIBUA (fighting in built up areas) or as I call it, FISH: fighting in someone's house
FISH could also mean fish in a barrel, as in "easy as shooting fish in a barrel" Did you know that Mohamad Farrah Aidid's son was a Corporal in the Marine Corps? Do not know where the young man is now, but it has been a while

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
So, I wanted to bring it to the attention of everyone here. There is a Nepalese dude called Ryan who has a channel on YOUTUBE. He was in first company and went civil before he ever got the Képi or even made the remise. He has dozens of absurd videos, and makes these really whacko videos of his "Jungle training" while wearing the tenue de sport (PT outfit) and crawling around the ground with an airsoft pistol.

Please, all these videos are complete shit and entirely full of misinformation.

I could point out everything wrong, but it would take to long. He never earned his képi, he never made it through Castel and went civil. He has dozens of his, what he calls, GOLD info. It's all a load of shit guys. He has 2,942 Subscribers on his channel. How many of you have subscribed? He never finished anything and has defrauded people by selling tips and shit, so people, don't be fooled. That is all.

https://youtu.be/JUkFgr4hizk

This is the funnier of all the ridiculous videos this clown makes. He is wearing the tenue de sport top and his moron friend is wearing the bottoms, so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week