a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube fraud named Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Will get to the stage that most will not recognise the fake from real... Needs an AOC me thinks.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I already made a thread on this guy. He is an entire fraud and went civil from 1st Company, Never got the Képi. I've put him on blast, he won't answer me. Scum bag. Anyway, go watch all his videos if you, jokes on you.
You're the one sharing his videos and I would assume you watch them. I would agree that he is full of shit, but at the time there is no much choice out of his channel. So he say that French girls are crazy about legionnaires :). I will just be wisely quiet about this and let other more experienced speak on that subject.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I mean, I'm not going to lie, he was going to help me with some French.
No one is judging you Hawkeyed47, it shows keenness, a bit wayward, bet a good sign nonetheless. You have plenty of free sites to learn French from. Even if Ryan did pick up a few words in the Legion, who wants to speak with a Hindi accent?

666 is right, the guy is a fraud. He once said that if you go on tours with the 2e REP or 3e REP you could earn between €50 to 100k. I left a comment thanking for letting me know of the 3e REP and said that I wish I had known about the 50 -100k when I was in. He later edited the post. I then called him a lying piece of sh*t. He did not respond.

As Frank81 says, he's just trying to cash in on going through selection and then 1 month of basic, leaving before he got his képi. It has to be said that all that stuff that you see in the the background, cam poncho etc can be bought in the foyer in Aubagne. Even a képi.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
No one is judging you Hawkeyed47, it shows keenness, a bit wayward, bet a good sign nonetheless. You have plenty of free sites to learn French from. Even if Ryan did pick up a few words in the Legion, who wants to speak with a Hindi accent? (...)
He married a French girl and got a child. That didn't work for him either. Now he is back in India selling some textile (I think) and selling BS on net and badly singing in free time.

Hawkeye47

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
He married a French girl and got a child. That didn't work for him either. Now he is back in India selling some textile (I think) and selling BS on net and badly singing in free time.
Yeah I remember hearing about that, lol that sucks bro.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I already made a thread on this guy. He is an entire fraud and went civil from 1st Company, Never got the Képi. I've put him on blast, he won't answer me. Scum bag. Anyway, go watch all his videos if you, jokes on you.
Thanks 666, I see his latest golden globes video was only posted less than 24 hours ago. I, as always, left a comment. It seems that there is a lot of Asians also leaving comments by the look of their names.
I'd left a comment on one of his videos letting him know if he had stayed on he would have ended up as a waiter with his other buddies in the officers mess. Anyone wanting to leave a comment type in Ryan Legion on you tube. Then you will see a circle with a photo shop of him standing outside of FdN saluting with a képi on in a civvy shirt. Click the the tab “videosâ€￾ and “leave a comment, or question.â€￾

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hawkeye, he doesn't speak any French. You people just don't listen. I have no words for the biggest loser of them all dusaboss... Joe C, yea, his videos always pop up in my recommended section on YouTube. So for the absolute last time, the guy never made it through Castel and asked to ‘go civil’. He is a fraud.

F

Frank81

Unregistered
Joe, was reading your comments under another sort of youtube star videos (the viking). Thanks, i had a laugh :D !!!
It's good to have youtube stars like them, for a good laugh. They're part of the modern society as their followers : )))). It's not even worth getting angry...

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
(...) It's not even worth getting angry...
Frank, believe me it's worth getting annoyed with. These guys take someone else's place and then become the talk of the town. Imagine if you got thrown out because you are number 21 and they are only taking 20. The Viking, Ryan and Mr Black (another as*hole Legion wouldn'tbe) get in and don't make the big 5.
Next thing you know they are asking you to subscribe to their channel! WTF. It's for 5 years, like it and sign or don't like it, but if you chose the latter, don't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.