a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When You've Had One Of Those Days...

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
You know when you've had one of those days....late to bed nite before....which means you then sleep in & your really late for work!!....you then end up having one hell of a day at work, you walk home & it starts to rain....you've no umbrella & the next bus is a 30min wait away.....you then get home only to begin cooking the tea, helping with homework & then taking the dog for awalk.....you come back & have a lovely hot bath..then decide to pop into the forum to see whats what...only to find a message waiting for you.......which contains just 1 sentence....BUT that one sentence can suddenly make that totally crap day you've had....just totally disappear..... & bring a BIG smile to your face....

THANK YOU MIETTE

Bags x

Aurelie3

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Chile
She sent me one which contained your name Samtoo and I'll definitely have the lights off. And be duct-taping my mouth shut.

mac

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
England
She sent ME one of those one sentence messages that made me sleep with the lights on! WTF Miette?!?!?!

are you looking for the sympathy vote and for one of the girls to come and hold your...........hand

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
You know when you've had one of those days....late to bed nite before....which means you then sleep in & your really late for work!!....you then end up having one hell of a day at work, you walk home & it starts to rain....you've no umbrella & the next bus is a 30min wait away.....you then get home only to begin cooking the tea, helping with homework & then taking the dog for awalk.....you come back & have a lovely hot bath..then decide to pop into the forum to see whats what...only to find a message waiting for you.......which contains just 1 sentence....BUT that one sentence can suddenly make that totally crap day you've had....just totally disappear..... & bring a BIG smile to your face....

THANK YOU MIETTE

Bags x

Thats called friends!:)