When the end comes

mac

Legionnaire
Ratings
Home Country
England
Fact bags i have already put into my will and CLEARLY told my family that i DO not want a church service, i want to a viking burial on a longboat set alight and set out to sea with the only exception i would like it to be done in the Bahamas so that everyone can seriously party afterwards!! FACT!!!!

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Fact bags i have already put into my will and CLEARLY told my family that i DO not want a church service, i want to a viking burial on a longboat set alight and set out to sea with the only exception i would like it to be done in the Bahamas so that everyone can seriously party afterwards!! FACT!!!!
Man that will be some send off, pity youll miss it bet its a fing good gig.

Bags

Super Active Member
Home Country
United Kingdom
Actually I wouldn't trade a 36 year old for two 18 yr. old one's. Maybe because I'm getting older...
I like the way you say...."two 18 yr. old ones" I'd call that.....wishful thinking on your part lad!! haha :-\

Bags ;-)

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
Canada
I like the way you say...."two 18 yr. old ones" I'd call that.....wishful thinking on your part lad!! haha :-\

Bags ;-)
Tonyus

Personally I disagree on the trade in theory, much like being in a fire fight, do you want a trained veteran or an untrained teeny bopper? (less of course the untrained ones are wearing catholic school girl outfits)

Steve

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
Romania

Bags ;-)
You are mistaking. They might compensate their lack of experience with a lot of enthusiasm and you could brag about it later, but an experienced woman can do double the work of a young girl in half the time and twice as good. At least.
And lately (this might sound awkward) I find myself seeing the young ladies and thinking, they are someone's daughter... That's a buzz kill for me (also a father).

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
Canada
Not awkward at all brother, if you really want to feel old, grab a Playboy magazine and look at the birthdates of the Pets. When you start thinking 'crap I was a Sergeant before she was even born', not only a buzz kill but you go away feeling dirty. Years down the road when you become a grandfather, beware, one day you'll realize you're now sleeping with a Gramma.

Take care
Steve

Bags

Super Active Member
Home Country
United Kingdom
It is a sod, getting old. These days, in my 50's, everytime I go for a routine checkup I end up with a finger up my arse.
Maybe I should get a different dentist?
Haha!! Just nearly choked on a mouthful of tea when I read that!! Don't think my dog will ever recover from that spray of freshly brewed tea either ha!

Bags :)

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom