a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What type of Foreign Volunteer are you?

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
just did the quiz, appearantly I'm the "Lost soul or bleading heart" at 86 percent. I kinda think that's me all right.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
The Veteran. Wasn't quite waiting for the next war, it came to me in the form of my ex spouse.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
90% The Veteran o well it wasted thirty seconds

Destruktov

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
Why isn't Simon Murray is on the list of role models? It's a bunch of thugs and white collar criminals. Donald Trump seriously?

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Why isn't Simon Murray is on the list of role models? It's a bunch of thugs and white collar criminals. Donald Trump seriously?

That probably makes sense in reverse croatian, with an explanation in cyrilic.

mulgarat

Actual or Ex Legionnaire - Donator
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
Destructov, read the quiz introduction. It's intended for couch warriors thinking of going to fight in foreign wars. In this case specifically for the Kurds or in the Ukraine. Not many people know who Simon Murray is.
You can start a quiz on "what sort of Legion Wannabee are you?" If you want. Be my guest.
By the way, Jonny served with Simon Murray, who by the way is also a very successful business man and I'm sure Simon Murray would probably pick Trump as his role model off that list.
Now what category did you get? Was it Walter Mitty or Troll?

mulgarat

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
90% The Veteran o well it wasted thirty seconds
Haha, main thing is I had fun writing it. Doesn't take much to amuse me when it's too wet to do anything and there's a cyclone brewing outside.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Now what category did you get? Was it Walter Mitty or Troll?[/QUOTE]
feckin hell Skip kepi head on today lol. Suggest you retire to the foyer old man for shit and giggles.

Destruktov

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
Destructov, read the quiz introduction. It's intended for couch warriors thinking of going to fight in foreign wars. In this case specifically for the Kurds or in the Ukraine. Not many people know who Simon Murray is.
You can start a quiz on "what sort of Legion Wannabee are you?" If you want. Be my guest.
By the way, Jonny served with Simon Murray, who by the way is also a very successful business man and I'm sure Simon Murray would probably pick Trump as his role model off that list.

I know that he is a successful business man, and served in the Legion, thus my role model. Business success alone, does not equal a great character, therefore my distaste for Trump.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Thanks, mate, I couldn't put it better myself. But Simon picking Trump? I would rather say, either Hillary or Tensing. Or Scot, perhaps.

mulgarat

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
I know that he is a successful business man, and served in the Legion, thus my role model. Business success alone, does not equal a great character, therefore my distaste for Trump.

What ever you reckon mate. Obviously don't get irony and humour. You'll have a grand ol time in the Legion.
Best of luck. I'll duck out now and let Jonny and Martin deal with you.

mulgarat

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia

feckin hell Skip kepi head on today lol. Suggest you retire to the foyer old man for shit and giggles.[/QUOTE]

I had a Quoll shit on me. They are endangered animals while this bloke isn't. Feck me I must be gettin old.

Destruktov

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
What ever you reckon mate. Obviously don't get irony and humour. You'll have a grand ol time in the Legion.

My mistake actually. Exams do grave things to my head. Actually thought this was made by someone else.

mulgarat

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
Thanks, mate, I couldn't put it better myself. But Simon picking Trump? I would rather say, either Hillary or Tensing. Or Scot, perhaps.

From the list! He would pick Trump from the list!!!! Aaaaaargh

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway

Thanks, matey, i'll do my evelests, see you at that tavern with a car on the roof (mine).

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
80% veteran.. not bad for a couch warrior. :)

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
From the list! He would pick Trump from the list!!!! Aaaaaargh
I was refering to Hillary Clinton, Tenzing down at the Indian takeaway and Scott, who is a friendly mixed-bread dog of mine. Just to clear up any confusion that I might have inadvertantly created.