[Joining] what i would miss most...

Home Country
United States
I would miss driving the most. Five years, no car or bike!?

My favorite hobby is wrenching and driving. I find it relaxing, a therapy; especially driving a bike. It's like... Flying... Sharp turns; everything is closer somehow and the colors are brighter (yeah, I wear rose colored glasses ok?) One notices more, even driving down the same road I've been driving for YEARS...

I own big trucks just like the mil uses. I use them to haul my car projects across country. They're fun (when empty, more stress if loaded, of course) They are fun, but not like a fast car or bike...

Is that too much an American preoccupation?? If so, please forgive me. We have a nasty habit of consuming fuel here...

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
787 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
I would miss driving the most. Five years, no car or bike!?

My favorite hobby is wrenching and driving. I find it relaxing, a therapy; especially driving a bike. It's like... Flying... Sharp turns; everything is closer somehow and the colors are brighter (yeah, I wear rose colored glasses ok?) One notices more, even driving down the same road I've been driving for YEARS...

I own big trucks just like the mil uses. I use them to haul my car projects across country. They're fun (when empty, more stress if loaded, of course) They are fun, but not like a fast car or bike...

Is that too much an American preoccupation?? If so, please forgive me. We have a nasty habit of consuming fuel here...
Hi Crotalus Atrox, can you give us a bit more info on yourself apart that you like drivng motor bikes and wear pink glasses.

P.S glad to see that your account has been activated welcome to the forum.

Home Country
United States
Hahaha...

I tend to think outside the box, but understand when to conform.

I served in the US mil... Long enough to still have ID. (They take it away when you leave normally).

'Active duty' in the US terms means 24/7/365... It's no joke, just like the FFL. Punishments can be severe...

Been thinking about joining for 2-3 years. Life 'outside' is weird and complicated... Inside is simple(er).

I've lived many places and speak many languages. I married a Frenchie so I learned French though love letters.

Need more, PM me...

Thanks.

Home Country
United States
Most of our operations centered around the Middle East. I chose east coast to get away from home and see something new. I really wanted to see Europe.
We also helped out with Bosnia towards the end of that conflict.

Down time, or RnR, was spent in the Mediterranean. Though, sometimes we were in UAE or Bahrain, i forget (kind of the same), and they forked out 3 pallets of Budweiser all wrapped up in clear plastic film. Ice cold, right out into the desert! There were some picnic benches under the limited palm trees. Humvees parked all around with a sec detail... I drank two and called it, the boss was watching me...

50*C with 100% humidity! It's quite an experience... Being the lowest and the newest i got all the shit details. But stocking the freezer, that was the best I ever had. They gave me an ice cream after.

God help me I hate the taste of goat and I hate drinking hot flavorless water. Had to drink or die though. Sand everywhere, gear all h... Well, I signed a 'no tell' on they way out...

Join and go, you'll see...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
314 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Most of our operations centered around the Middle East. I chose east coast to get away from home and see something new. I really wanted to see Europe.
We also helped out with Bosnia towards the end of that conflict.

Down time, or RnR, was spent in the Mediterranean. Though, sometimes we were in UAE or Bahrain, i forget (kind of the same), and they forked out 3 pallets of Budweiser all wrapped up in clear plastic film. Ice cold, right out into the desert! There were some picnic benches under the limited palm trees. Humvees parked all around with a sec detail... I drank two and called it, the boss was watching me...

50*C with 100% humidity! It's quite an experience... Being the lowest and the newest i got all the shit details. But stocking the freezer, that was the best I ever had. They gave me an ice cream after.

God help me I hate the taste of goat and I hate drinking hot flavorless water. Had to drink or die though. Sand everywhere, gear all h... Well, I signed a 'no tell' on they way out...

Join and go, you'll see...
WTF you smoked, man? Give me little of that shit. :)

Articulate your thoughts little bit please

Most viewed threads of the week