a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It is so evident that they're all super high on acid! Great tune and performance, probably the best at Woodstock.
How I miss those days :) The Isle of Wight Festivals following on from Woodstock were quite something too - Hendrix, Dylan etc...

And on another positive point hedge trimmers for lady gardens hadn't even been invented then! Paradise...

What's happened to the world FFS? I've hung up my knitting needles now. Despair!

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Good morning early morning campers, it's 5 oh 5 (actually 10) in Sunny Thailand (actually it's night outside and the forecast is rain) and I'm coming alive with Michel Delpeche Wight is White

That's the one Joe - but it ain't Hendix....

French music was SO retarded at that time - 8 to 10 years behind the wave.

Reaction score
Home Country
Zimbabwe
@Tonyus...

I've got serious competition here...

What a complete C%^T lol, chuck one end into the cement mixer and sit back with a cold beer. These people, what planet are they on?. Melbourne is full of retards like this. "your so brave" my AR#E......another useless cretin, who thinks she is an artist. Get a job you turd or be flushed for good. Unreal bro.

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
What a complete C%^T lol, chuck one end into the cement mixer and sit back with a cold beer. These people, what planet are they on?. Melbourne is full of retards like this. "your so brave" my AR#E......another useless cretin, who thinks she is an artist. Get a job you turd or be flushed for good. Unreal bro.
Agreed. But what a find - and way too funny not to share.

Hope she doesn't give scarves like that for Christmas. They'd be covered in flies chasing them down the street.

Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
Agreed. But what a find - and way too funny not to share.

Hope she doesn't give scarves like that for Christmas. They'd be covered in flies chasing them down the street.

Hahaha you'd know she arrived for Christmas by the unmistakable fishy smell coming from the presents she brings LoL

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
I honestly don't know what puts me off more, her hobby or that face... But I just might be spoiled for choices, coming from Romania/Hungary and now living in France...
Apparently she did got knocked up... Perhaps a poor Welsh/Scottish guy fell victim to her charming scent... Wonder if she moaned "baaaaa" to keep up the illusion...🤔

Last edited:

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I honestly don't know what puts me off more, her hobby or that face... But I just might be spoiled for choices, coming from Romania/Hungary and now living in France... But apparently she did got knocked up... Perhaps a poor Welsh/Scottish guy fell victim to her charming scent... Wonder if she moaned "baaaaa" to keep up the illusion...🤔
Hahahahaha. Nice one Tonyus... :)

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania

Unfortunately this is going on for a while now. Damn, razor manufacturers, we want the old days back! When men were men and sheep were scared...

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

Unfortunately this is going on for a while now. Damn, razor manufacturers, we want the old days back! When men were men and sheep were scared...
I see this thread has taken a turn for the worse LOL. It's going to take some beating for bonkers content :)