a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to today?

Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
Bertrand Cantat is a French musician and former frontman of rock band Noir Désir. In 2003, he was convicted of murder of French actress Marie Trintignant. He returned to Noir Désir after his release from prison in 2007, playing with the group until it disbanded in 2010

I knew the story, I’ve never been a Noir Désir fan but this song was all the time in the radio back home when it came out, it stuck although it is very melancholic. Btw, for the Manu Chao fans (@LPC), he played the acoustic guitar here.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Bertrand Cantat is a French musician and former frontman of rock band Noir Désir. In 2003, he was convicted of murder of French actress Marie Trintignant. He returned to Noir Désir after his release from prison in 2007, playing with the group until it disbanded in 2010
Her father, Jean Louis, the actor lives near by me (Uzès) and some times can be Seen in one of my favorite resto in Nîmes