What are you listening to today?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
664 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand

incredible transformation of "Pink" at end of video (or whole movie) from total chaos to total order.

incredible transformation of "Pink" at end of video (or whole movie) from total chaos to total order.
Thanks Dusa, I remember watching this movie in Paris when it first came out. We were getting ready for the 14th of July parade and everyone had quartier libre. I'm talking about The Wall, not the Simpsons.

SnafuSmite

Ratings
194 1
Home Country
South Africa
Butthole Surfers? Normally I listen to the songs but I think I'll give the Butthole Surfers a miss. And it's title Pepper, kind of makes me a bit sneezy to say the least.
Its one of those goofball bands that's lyrics are just as weird as their song names but the tune is pretty catchy, and they might not be for everyone. My usual time frame for music I enjoy involves the Animals, Jimi Hendrix or The Doors...but hey I enjoy the odd goofball here and there.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
275 5 6
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I read story how they named band "Butthole Surfers".
In mether of fuct her it is :)

Band Name Origins: They kept changing their name. They had a song called "Butthole surfer. At one concert, the guy introducing the band forgot their name and introduced them as "The Butthole Surfers".

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom