What are you listening to today?

I guess I'm good with my English then. ;). Really, never heard right word for that beside hardworking and workaholic. None of them are true words.
Try grafter or toile. .works ok in scotland else where,am not sûre
But as you are heading for France soon..inform la légion that you are a...'très bon spountz'...carear guarented

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Easy Dusa, when you join the legion we are all schpountz, i.e. corvée. It's different if you are still called that when you get to your regiment.
Joe you confused me even more now. So "corvée" is kind of labor but looks like a also could be a noun. plus it's easy to get mixed up with "kruwa". "Tu vas le corvée kurwa, rapide !"

But what is "Schpountz!?!? It's a cool word for nickname. Schpountzboss. :)

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Joe you confused me even more now. So "corvée" is kind of labor but looks like a also could be a noun. plus it's easy to get mixed up with "kruwa". "Tu vas le corvée kurwa, rapide !"

Isn't Schpountz a film?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire

Perhaps the Brit army would be 'goffer' _ go for this/go for that.
No big deal

For info: a gofer. ..in the hôtelière trade is a service, usually for coffee (at any given hour )1 f
The Schpountz = a Marcel Pangol film 1939 starring Fernandel. .later version but not as good as the original, with Smain in the role of the Schpountz

Hitsuji

Hyper Active Member
Irish music today :D Drinking alone and being bored I'll have mates to party tomorrow though and hopefully loads of chicks :D

[video=youtube;YPaz0p2dpEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPaz0p2dpEk[/video]

Most viewed threads of the week