What are you listening to today?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
799 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
The greyman, reminded me of this song/video. For those who don't already know it Greyman this will send shivers down your spine. The opening lines are strong, but my favorite part is "le REP a sauve les belges et francais qui se croyaient tous abondonnes". I don't have French accents on my key board.
Translation The (2) REP has saved the Belgians and French who considered themselves as being abandoned.
Youtube, Jean Pax Mefret Kolwezi.
NB in the video you see a Legion, Ossis o. made reference to in another thread, carrying a FAL. You'll have to look up the thread about it.

Rapace

Ratings
331 2 1
Home Country
France
The greyman, reminded me of this song/video. For those who don't already know it Greyman this will send shivers down your spine. The opening lines are strong, but my favorite part is "le REP a sauve les belges et francais qui se croyaient tous abondonnes". I don't have French accents on my key board.
Translation The (2) REP has saved the Belgians and French who considered themselves as being abandoned.
Youtube, Jean Pax Mefret Kolwezi.
NB in the video you see a Legion, Ossis o. made reference to in another thread, carrying a FAL. You'll have to look up the thread about it.
Here one version (among others) of good ol' Jean-Pax Méfret's song. The legionnaire with a FAL is seen a 4:43.

CanadianFFL

Super Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
Canada
3:30 is amazing
[video=youtube;NtUf3pnkqag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtUf3pnkqag[/video]

SLehman

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
Canada
Great selections gents, just happy nobody has said 'what did the fox say'

Steve
D - 10

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
799 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
Domonique, if you understand French, listen to this song, in my opinion excellent. For the those about to join the legion, he is 'one' of France's greatest singers. Not the best! Give the opening chords a minute or two. At least when you get to Castel, and that is where you are going. You can say yea I've heard of Michel Sardou. Personally, although I don't know him, I don't really like him. I've judged this on interviews on the news and television interviews.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTQZmq4gGg

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
Romania
Great selections gents, just happy nobody has said 'what did the fox say'

Steve
D - 10
It said, "Oh, Fcuk!!!" and started running, after my dog (a rottie-GSD mix) saw him.

On the other hand:
[video=youtube_share;OGPD0ZBiMs0]http://youtu.be/OGPD0ZBiMs0[/video]

Greyman

Ratings
Home Country
United Nations
Frank Sinatra - The french foreign legion, Robert Duncan - fired up, ( its simple but strong)
Do you have a link for that mercenary? It sounds interesting unless I am reading it wrong.. is it Frank Sinatra singing about the French Foreign Legion?

Most viewed threads of the week