a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• The Forum will be unavailable within a few hours while we are fixing/upgrading

What are you listening to today?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Shirly If you are female... I would become one in near future. :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

Joe would you take me to Phi Phi Leh when I come to Thailand? But one from movie not real one overcrowded with tourists.

Is there any places that nice without tourists?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Here is the French contestant to the Eurovision song contest. It's hardly a scoop on my part as the French have been talking about her for a week now. What they are doing this year is pre-recording all the acts in case there is someone disqualified because of covid.

It has been literally years since the French last won it. I'm not sure if it wasn't France Gall?

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Here is the French contestant to the Eurovision song contest. It's hardly a scoop on my part as the French have been talking about her for a week now. What they are doing this year is pre-recording all the acts in case there is someone disqualified because of covid.

It has been literally years since the French last won it. I'm not sure if it wasn't France Gall?
I think they lost it after Johny holiday died. RIP. Had a Spanish a caporal at castel who used to play his songs all the time When we tried to get some sleep. Could of bloody strangled the little bugger!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
really i never knew that. why Paris ?
Jim Morrison, the lead singer of American rock group The Doors has died in Paris aged 27. He was found in a bathtub at his apartment at 17 Rue Beautraillis by his girlfriend, Pamela Courson. A doctor's report stated the cause of death was heart failure aggravated by heavy drinking.

I think it was because he made it clear to his Friends that he want to be buried in Père Lachaise Cemetery.

There is a lot of skullduggery surrounding his death, I'm not a rumeurs merchant, but the fact that only girlfriend and the chief of the police and fire brigade + the coroner saw the body...
The grave is supposed to be shrine. It is desecrated regularly with the head stone being stolen at least once.

Oscar Wilde, the Irish born poet is also buried there. But then everyone knows why he was in Paris :cool:

Last edited: