USS Fitzgerald

Home Country
United States
Even numbers are situated on the East Coast and odds are on the West Coast. So 7th Fleet is actually responsible for the collisions we have been seeing. How could I make that mistake?

Watching CNN the other day I saw that the US Navy had fired some people and was making changes.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
273 5 6
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Watching CNN the other day I saw that the US Navy had fired some people and was making changes.
Good job man! So CNN told us that US Navy fired some people because of that accidents? Yeah that's it! Everything is clear now. I feel stupid for even questioning US government. How could I be so retarded ???

Crotalus Atrox, don't mind, I'm joking little bit. ;) . I believe that you don't buy that story and that you're last post is "little bit ironic".

If not ... and for those who believe everything what CNN says. Don't better to turn on brains. It could be painful sometimes. Keep that way guys! That's a way to go ! F... all those anarchists! ;)
Hilary rules ! I'm with her http:// View attachment 5953

Home Country
United States
US mil gyms often have televisions as a distraction. What do we watch? CNN of course... (or Fox or MSNBC...��) It's a good time to 'catch up' on the latest news. CNN didn't make a big deal of it. There is a little ticker tape to read at the bottom of the screen. When I'm 'making rain' I can't hear anything anyway, so I just read the ticker. An O6 and an O5 were fired. I did not memorize their names, not important. Simply put, corrections are being made here. We don't like bad press.

So, Dusa, I read some year old posts from you. What are your 5K times like now?

We had a guy on the cross country team in high school that could run 5k in 15 minutes. He got a full scholarship (to university), but not solely for that; he was a great student too. He was a bird of a man, light and fast. I think he could have been in the 500 club on a good day.

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom