a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

travel

alterego

Reaction score
when you get to CDG airport whats the best (direct) way to get to the paris recruitment station?

L

Legionet

Unregistered
alterego said:
when you get to CDG airport whats the best (direct) way to get to the paris recruitment station?
D'après la traduction que je viens de faire par un logiciel automatique de traduction il me semble que la réponse à la question est de téléphoner au fort de Nogent voici le numéro : 01 48 77 49 68

Legionet

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
Legionet said:
D'après la traduction que je viens de faire par un logiciel automatique de traduction il me semble que la réponse à la question est de téléphoner au fort de Nogent voici le numéro : 01 48 77 49 68

Legionet
salut legionet

je me joins a Patrick ;) pour vous (oops!) te souhaiter la bienvenue ici!...
je pense qu'alterego recherche l'itineraire CDG-Fort de Nogent..
alterego said:
Hi alterego

I guess you mean that you want to know how to go
from the airport to the recruitment station Fort de Nogent (94120 Fontenay sous Bois; Tel : 01 49 74 50 50 Fax : 01 49 74 50 64, but the phone number given by legionet is maybe better) -which is the nearest station-

the quickest way is, from Charles de Gaulle Airport (Roissy -France) to reach Paris station: AUBER (by bus or express railway = RER), there take another RER (called RER A), direction: Boissy Saint Leger and stop in the station: Nogent sur Marne....then you can either take a bus or walk (10/15mn) to the Fort de Nogent...

I join a gif which summarizes the trip, and there's even a small city map (with streets names) of the last meters...

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
alterego said:
Posted By: Troopie <iva@zag.att.ne.jp> (213.pool1.ftthtokyo.att.ne.jp)
Date: Monday, 9 December 2002, at 8:29 p.m.

In Response To: Re: how to go to paris recruitment center (flint)

Hey, I spent part of Camerone Day this year at the Fort, so here's how I got there.
First, take the RER (suburban express train) line A2, which you can catch at many places in central Paris, like Charles de Gaulle/Etoile, Gare de Lyon or Nation. Make sure the train is going to Boissy Saint Léger, NOT Marne la Vallée/Chessy. Journey time from Charles de Gaulle/Etoile = app. 25 minutes or 10 minutes from Gare de Lyon. Get off at Nogent sur Marne. At the station, you can take a bus (#114) part of the way but if you walk, look for Avenue de Joinville. Follow this up to the Place du Marechal Leclerc & then take the Boulevard de Strasbourg for several blocks. Turn left on Route de Stalingrad (or Boulevard Georges V if you miss this)& soon you will see a sign saying you are entering the town of Fontenay-sous-bois. A little further & you'll see some appartment blocks & then a large white sign saying 'LEGION ETRANGERE INFORMATION RECRUITMENT' with an arrow pointing to the right. Follow the narrow road between the blocks for 200 metres & you'll see the Fort. Knock on the gate & a legionnaire will respond. Bon Chance!

L

Legionet

Unregistered
boss said:
salut legionet

je me joins a Patrick ;) pour vous (oops!) te souhaiter la bienvenue ici!...
je pense qu'alterego recherche l'itineraire CDG-Fort de Nogent..

Hi alterego

I guess you mean that you want to know how to go
from the airport to the recruitment station Fort de Nogent (94120 Fontenay sous Bois; Tel : 01 49 74 50 50 Fax : 01 49 74 50 64, but the phone number given by legionet is maybe better) -which is the nearest station-
Merci de l'accueil Boss. Concernant le numéro de téléphone, ceux que tu donnes ne sont plus valables. Pour joindre par téléphone le recrutement Légion du Fort de Nogent à Fontenay sous Bois il faut composer (de France) le : 01 48 77 49 68