a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things have changed

Hansenmann

Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
What a minute. Are you sure he is 2 REG? I know I talked with him about new VBCI Because I thought he was in cavalry (2e REI).

I just looked through some old posts, he posted this:

"Sorry to cut in on this interesting debate but just to give a few short words.
I'm in 2e REG now, started instruction and will finish in 2nd Company. That is all for now but soon I will be able to buy a laptop so more will come.
Stay safe."

I also noticed a lot of names in the threads of guys who aren't on the forum anymore sadly.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
He is 2REG, I am 1REG, no...we just have the new VABS, nothing especially fancy. The new ones are ok, Less room tho. I just did the stage TOP at canjeurs or however you spell that, with the MIT 50 fun stage. Easy to learn the TIM, VIM. Learn to attach it all and get it up and running. The celanoid( However you spell that), also; for the 50. Its cool, you are not exposed to the enemy if there is one. Just sit inside and play with the joy stick and blast away. Just like a game, really. Plus it is the old SC1 system, and all in English. So if you speak English its not possible to fail.
I had to do lots of traduction with the Adj. to explain some terms, but it wasn't hard. Anyway, yea...theres all that.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yes ,now I remember, I ask him do they have new 8X8 Véhicule blindé de combat d'infanterie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTS77DjnfYU and he told me that only REI have them (if i'm not wrong again)

VAB is 4x4. VBCI is different kind of best. New vehicle, production started in 2012.