a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There but for the Grace of...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Mariusz Rycaczewksi Former Legionnaire Victim of Modern Day Slavery
For no other reason than I came across this story and thought it needed to be shared
Eight human traffickers have been jailed following the UK's biggest ever modern slavery prosecution.

The five men and three women, who were members of a Polish organised crime group, enslaved hundreds of desperate and vulnerable people.
They promised their victims a better life before robbing them - embroiling high street banks, employment agencies and some of Britain's biggest companies in a vast web of criminal exploitation.
BBC Panorama has been following the investigation for two years.
_107741831_mariuszrycaczewski.jpg

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I saw this on french T.V. the other day...
Post Schitum
This should of been posted in the Légion in the media thread
Can joe move it if appropriate? Surprising and unfortunate that he was wounded and elegable for French citizenship and this happens. Does the FFL or French military have anything like the British SAFFA or Royal British Legion

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Yes, but they must of have obtained their good conduct certificat....am talking about the Légion here

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Are you looking to get wounded or die ?
You asked a question about getting résidence / job in french Guyane...
I and Joe replied...
No good conduct certificat...= No résidence card
With a residents card you can live and work anywhere you want in France and it's over seas terriority..
What is it you do not understand ?