a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The warriors

michigan

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
An older movie, but good one. Showed a gang fighting through town and all the other gangs to prove their innocence of killing another gang leader.

Icu8i2

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Warriors... come out and play!

Absolutely loved this movie. They made a game for it a little while ago, its preety fun

vegas

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Don't really remember the movie by name but is it the one where they recruited a tough short haired girl in the beginning of the movie?

michigan

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
No, it starts out with the NY gangs having a meeting to unite under one leader "Syrius" who gets shot and the warriors are blamed for it.

vegas said:
Don't really remember the movie by name but is it the one where they recruited a tough short haired girl in the beginning of the movie?

vegas

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
lol, i haven't had a vcr for at least fifteen years. I shut it off because it was on one of those channels with commercials. And i hate to see movies that have been edited and cut up.

michigan

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Dito. I hate that stuff too. If you want the full version they have it at most rentals in the "classics" section. NetFlix online probally has it too.

vegas said:
lol, i haven't had a vcr for at least fifteen years. I shut it off because it was on one of those channels with commercials. And i hate to see movies that have been edited and cut up.

K3v85

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Saw this film on channel 4 last month,bout a guy called cyrus or something who is the leader of the biggest gang in new york,he's a visionary who has a plan to unite all of the other 100 gangs and control the city.Cyrus ends up geting shot dead by a crazed gang then they frame the warriors for his murder.So the warriors had to live up there name and fight every gang in there way home to survive,classic film for its age.

michigan

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
awsome avitar man. Was that one of the free ones offered or did you find that on another site and link it over?

K3v85 said:
Saw this film on channel 4 last month,bout a guy called cyrus or something who is the leader of the biggest gang in new york,he's a visionary who has a plan to unite all of the other 100 gangs and control the city.Cyrus ends up geting shot dead by a crazed gang then they frame the warriors for his murder.So the warriors had to live up there name and fight every gang in there way home to survive,classic film for its age.