Peter Lyderik

Peter Lyderik

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Denmark
Why the insults in Finnish????

Now I remember, that is just the way you are.

SO F*CK YOU TOO :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
On the other hand, as a dedicatet linguist I have found one word that is the same in both Finnish and Hungarian, and as I’m concerned, fully explains the interaction of those migrants on horseback and reindeers from the steppes of central Asia to the snowy fields of northern Scandinavia, via central Europe. That word was ‘korva’!

In both Hungarian and Finnish ‘korva’ means whore. 😅

I think they had something otherthan horses and reindeer in mind.
[/QUOTE]

Goat's maybe ?

Kurva is slave / russian for whore

Whore in Hungarian is Slave or Russian
Please take note

Thanks professor, but it stills mean whore in hungarian maybe the Finns got smething about ears as well? 😅 I’ll check on my book re the winter war, just writing from rough memory here, not to promote myself for anything, like some other posters, who have obviously experienced a lot more than me.
Of course they are and here i am to the rescue
Question : How does a Kurva holds her pussy licker?
Reply : By the ears !

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Yes, it is stupid question Crawdad. Unexpected from you.:)
I'll take that as a compliment.

There's plenty of Poles in the States, but not in the South. Down here, they're concentrated in the Northeast and midwest (New York and Chicago). First Pole I ever met was in Ghazni, AFG.

Personally, I like them. Brave sonsababitches, to be certain, though they cant cook worth a shjt.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Why the insults in Finnish????

Now I remember, that is just the way you are.

SO FUCK YOU TOO :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Ha, ha, that’s funny Lyderik. But for your information, I don’t speak more than a few words in Finnsh, and even those have been picked up from listening to Finnish sailors talking, arguing and joking in bars around the harbour area of Via Gramsci in Genoa in the 1950s. Not a place you would ever want to frquent, I’m sure.

Just get off your high horse and relax, matey. 😅

Last edited:

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Oh, and by the way; why don’t you just go off and get some combat experience yourself before starting to nitpic finer points in old memories, and insulting former serving legionnaires on this forum?

We don’t need you Lyderik, just piss off quietly, ok?

Right Capo?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Maybe 1 st class. ..let me guzzle my dose of Kurvabourgs before given any futile décisions

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Post Shitum
You reminded me Johnny when i went to Genoa on my way to Corsica. Got pulled by the customs (probally because of my Legion tattoos) As usal i was carrying ilicite substances and the tossers found my stash. ..the guid all day's for sure. (didn't miss my ferry by the way)
Genoa isn't more cut throat than, lets say, 'Toulon with it's petit Chicago quarter'...or any other major port as that matter. Try Split in Croatia one of these day's (if you haven'talready)

OP
Peter Lyderik

Peter Lyderik

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Denmark
Oh, and by the way; why don’t you just go off and get some combat experience yourself before starting to nitpic finer points in old memories, and insulting former serving legionnaires on this forum?

We don’t need you Lyderik, just piss off quietly, ok?

Right Capo?
Good golly miss molly, you just don't know when to stop. No wonder you had a fall out with Martin Windrow :p:rolleyes::p

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Good golly miss molly, you just don't know when to stop. No wonder you had a fall out with Martin Windrow :p:rolleyes::p
Ha, Ha, I have fallen out with lots of $$holes, can’t remember them all, nothing special about you, mate. 😎

Last edited by a moderator:

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Post Shitum
You reminded me Johnny when i went to Genoa on my way to Corsica. Got pulled by the customs (probally because of my Legion tattoos) As usal i was carrying ilicite substances and the tossers found my stash. ..the guid all day's for sure. (didn't miss my ferry by the way)
Genoa isn't more cut throat than, lets say, 'Toulon with it's petit Chicago quarter'...or any other major port as that matter. Try Split in Croatia one of these day's (if you haven'talready)
No I agree, but it was in Genoa that I picked up my bit of rude Finnish from some professional Finnish bums inbetween ships. My usual stopover between ships was Antwerpen and the Schipper Straat. Great atmosphere there.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Hi Lyderik, why do you come on this forum in the first place? Isn’t there a smart

arse forum somewhere else on the internet where you can go and show off your intelect?

I only come here to chit chat with fellow veterans of the legion and other armies, and I don’t appreciate insults from people like you who most likely have only read about war in books, or watched it in movies, and never have experiensing combat themselves.

You should just leave this forum, or get banned.

suudella pillua kusipää!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Post Shitum
tell the truth mate.. you get a kick out of flashing off your Legion Tats :rolleyes:

OP
Peter Lyderik

Peter Lyderik

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Denmark
Hi Lyderik, why do you come on this forum in the first place? Isn’t there a smart

arse forum somewhere else on the internet where you can go and show off your intelect?

I only come here to chit chat with fellow veterans of the legion and other armies, and I don’t appreciate insults from people like you who most likely have only read about war in books, or watched it in movies, and never have experiensing combat themselves.

You should just leave this forum, or get banned.

suudella pillua kusipää!
Seriously… try to grow up.

jonny

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Seriously… try to grow up.
Asshole, you are probably some kid living with your mum, aren’t you. Just trolling the internet because you got nothing better to do.?

Why not try to get a life yourself, and grow up? Or is that too hard?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
f@ck sake you two are worse than me & surfguy :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
come on guys jonny you are the dogs bollocks as far as the Legion is concerned. seen it and REALLY done it. Peter seems a quite guy who likes the Legion History. Have a smile forget about it guys.

Most viewed threads of the week