The Legions Direct Email site link

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
As i stated in another thread . me thinks this smells of Walter and Troll to me, till you names in green and you stay in for the full fin de contract which will be sometime in 2017.
I will still think that your just another armchair wannabe, if I was 37 again i ask a few questions on here and get a ticket and go its that fing simple, so i just think your a cunt to be honest.

After speaking with an FFL Recruiter via telephone (In english with a heavy accent), studying this forum and speaking to people here and speaking with a friend who is an ex-Legionairre this is all you need to know:

1. Get a passport
2. Show up at gate
3. Don't speak of anything negative in your past unless asked directly about a specific incident that they found out about. (They wont.)
4. Keep your mouth shut, leave your ego and attitude at the door, doesn't matter what you did before, you will start from zero and learn it the Legion way.
5. No fighting or you will be kicked out immediately.
6. Get in shape before you get there and bring your A game especially if you are 35 or over. (Like me.)
7. Think long and hard about why you are joining. If you go there just to desert you will be forever marked as a loser if to no one else, you will know you quit. Can you live with that? Go there expecting hell, pain, sweat, blood and tears. But if you make it well, you will be a part of one of the most honorable loyal fierce warrior brotherhoods the world has ever known. The Legion doesnt fight for France or the UN, they fight for each-other.
Has anyone who has been in person, seen someone asked about felonies and discharges/prior service? Or anything else? I ask since this seems to imply they don't even ask.

Fun how the guy who has been around just as long without ever doing anything himself can only find use in posting "search" next to questions around the board. Thanks super hero.

You'rd right, might as well shut the site down and just copy your genius post for all to see with a lock on new posts "search".

Plus, I was responding to another poster who said the opposit in his post right above that contradicted said older posts, thus the question (too hard for you, I know, so sorry).

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Fun how the guy who has been around just as long without ever doing anything himself can only find use in posting "search" next to questions around the board. Thanks super hero.

You'rd right, might as well shut the site down and just copy your genius post for all to see with a lock on new posts "search".

Plus, I was responding to another poster who said the opposit in his post right above that contradicted said older posts, thus the question (too hard for you, I know, so sorry).
First of all, do some research. The ‘super hero’ in question has a son in the Legion. He might know more about the Legion than you ever will.
Second, stop daydreaming about undergoing RSM and ‘gestapo’ interview. There is much more to be done first. Try working on getting to the recruiting office first.
Lastly, show some determination, put down the baby oil (lotion, etc.) and socks (paper towel) for a while and start actually doing something to achieve your goal. If that is really what you want.

SeanG

Legionnaire
Tony, as i said, another armchair wannabe.
Fcuking A1 Martin agree totally.
Martin when you me and the rest of the bros on this site went to join we didn't e-mail the Legion or have any fcuking web sites to ask strupid fcuking questions, we had the balls to up and go. These people on here (blues) need a good kick up the arse, to get them to fcuking move and go over and join. All of their stupid question will be answered in person when they get off their fcuking arses and just GO.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Fcuking A1 Martin agree totally.
Martin when you me and the rest of the bros on this site went to join we didn't e-mail the Legion or have any fcuking web sites to ask strupid fcuking questions, we had the balls to up and go. These people on here (blues) need a good kick up the arse, to get them to fcuking move and go over and join. All of their stupid question will be answered in person when they get off their fcuking arses and just GO.
Aye mon brave but heres the rub 99.9% of these putains will never go it takes a different kind of homme one with a pair of balls helps and a little bit of grey matter to go to the gates and knock. I didnt have a fing scobby what i was letting meself in for all those years ago apart from what my mate siad who was en service at the time and en permission at the time as well.
So I just went any regrets fculing none what so ever,no i have actually i didnt stay long enough and do the 15 thats all.

maim

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
I think that the suddenness (is there a word?) has gone. We...few we lucky few....stop! were at the cusp end of the past. No mobile phones, no internet, less brutality, letters from Africa stuff.
Running around in canvas boots, shorts and a perverts t shirt, in 50 degree heat!
Glad I was there, glad I met some of the toughest (more than me), best (in a way!), human beings ever born.
It made me what I am.
If you want to join, fcking go, stop asking asinine questions on a public forum, you're already identified, DUH!

SeanG

Legionnaire
Aye mon brave but heres the rub 99.9% of these putains will never go it takes a different kind of homme one with a pair of balls helps and a little bit of grey matter to go to the gates and knock. I didnt have a fing scobby what i was letting meself in for all those years ago apart from what my mate siad who was en service at the time and en permission at the time as well.
So I just went any regrets fculing none what so ever,no i have actually i didnt stay long enough and do the 15 thats all.
Nothing more to be said

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
one of the old but one of the best threads I have read lately. Wannabes should read this and are thoughts.

Most viewed threads of the week