a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The French connection

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
"Hangs by a horse hair above every rulers head" , but is not this one. This is Galgano's sword.
And "The french connection" is a classic. In that one G. Hackman comes to France yet does not join the Legion (that he does in "March or die" ;)) but fights drug dealers, hence the "connection" in the title.
Both movies are great.
I have gifts for both Perun and LPC. Message me and I’ll figure out how to send them to you. There is a much deeper connection to France, than the films, although you are on the right track. Durendal is also connected to this sword.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
I have gifts for both Perun and LPC. Message me and I’ll figure out how to send them to you. There is a much deeper connection to France, than the films, although you are on the right track. Durendal is also connected to this sword.
At first I thought it's Durendal, but the "chain" was missing. Did you take that photo / visited the site?
On a sidenote, did you ever visit or thought of visiting Međugorje?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
At first I thought it's Durendal, but the "chain" was missing. Did you take that photo / visited the site?
On a sidenote, did you ever visit or thought of visiting Međugorje?
Yes I have been to medjugurie. I did not take the photo, but I did pray at the shrine of Galgano.

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Heat wave in summer
Flu during autum / fall / winter
Who gives a toss ?
If you are going to be...you need to be a wannabe be
Stop complicating matters