a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test your IQ before departure...

dadoX

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Serbia
That 15,16,24, thing is the same s**t. When you click on 24, points will be raised, but lower scale will be also changed, and you will stay on same level...
On Cervens we use that 15 thing... :cool:

Bizaum

Reaction score
Home Country
Brazil
after answering the first 10, my patience ran out and I just clicked anything, still scored 118, guess I am lucky:confused:
Thou I did a written test in my school about 4 years ago, scored 136 I think (dont remember), anyways dont think it feckin matters to anything

fisk

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure this test is bullshit made to make people feel good about themselves. I went through and answered A to everything and still received 80 points (when i actually did it after coming home from a piss up i got 115 which makes me a bit suspicious). Also the test seems to focus almost exclusively on spatial thinking which in no way makes this a complete test. IQ tests are generally pointless and the difference between someone with an iq of 120 and someone with 150 is negligible in terms of providing any real world advantage. The only thing that IQ tests really do is prove that you're not retarded and "smart enough" to compete with the general populace. Malcom Gladwells Outliers goes into some detail on this I think.

whiterabbit

Reaction score
Home Country
United Nations
i dont read dracula so i cant understand ... i got 104 is that retarded? or good

Hroflr Grimm

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
i dont read dracula so i cant understand ... i got 104 is that retarded? or good

Yep, retarded. Your standard issue safety helmet will be sent you in the mail as well as a large package of nappies for that drooling problem you have. OR.... you could do a simple one minute search on the internet to find out what IQ scores mean instead of asking on a forum and opening yourself up to well-deserved abuse. :cool:

repman86

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
I started the test, then I got bored and went for a branles, if thats how you say wank. For the last 8 q's I just randomly ticked boxes and got 100%. but i deleted the result before I could forward it to you guys. Honest.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Joe you must be bored!!! ;)
Not really, I just think that arming the new guys who are going to join with as much ammo as possible. there WILL be an I.Q. test, two in fact, the first being to see if you are so dumb that there is no point in you emptying out your bags. Then there is another which is more important and may effect your career. For example, if you want to be a transmitter or a medic, you have to have a higher than average I.Q.
that being said it will not affect you promotion, as I have known a few adjudants and adjudant chefs who should not have even emptied out their bags:love:.
Nowadays the legion is not just about doing 7 pull ups and the level 8 on the Luc Leger.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Not really, I just think that arming the new guys who are going to join with as much ammo as possible. there WILL be an I.Q. test, two in fact, the first being to see if you are so dumb that there is no point in you emptying out your bags. Then there is another which is more important and may effect your career. For example, if you want to be a transmitter or a medic, you have to have a higher than average I.Q.
that being said it will not affect you promotion, as I have known a few adjudants and adjudant chefs who should not have even emptied out their bags:love:.
Nowadays the legion is not just about doing 7 pull ups and the level 8 on the Luc Leger.
I took this IQ test and I think it's good practice. The puzzles get pretty tricky I started guessing towards the end...it asks for money to get results tho but I know there are free ones just like this somewhere on the net.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I have known a few adjudants and adjudant chefs who should not have even emptied out their bags:love:
Happens in any army.. Mainly infantry though 😁 now i think the 1REC is another Ball game. Needs brains all these Buttons & flashing lights in the tank 🤘🤘

Not really, I just think that arming the new guys who are going to join with as much ammo as possible. there WILL be an I.Q. test,
Was joking... Doooh!! C'mon Joe... You know I'm a twat at times.. 😆