a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrorist attack in Marseille Saint-Charles train station

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
The attacker, in his 30's, shouting the usual "Allah u akbar", stabbed and killed two women before being killed by soldiers of a Sentinelle patrol.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I wonder how long it will take before fascism will rise to the extreme in French (and German) politics because of these incidents.

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
The attacker, in his 30's, shouting the usual "Allah u akbar", stabbed and killed two women before being killed by soldiers of a Sentinelle patrol.
8th one this year. France needs to book its ideas up and treat these attacks with the severity they deserve.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
(...) France needs to book its ideas up and treat these attacks with the severity they deserve.
Well... In this particular case, the attacker was shot and killed. There's little more you can do...

Hawkeye47

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Wow, what a filth scum of the earth shit that guy is.
Good to see he got taken out, sad to see innocent lives lost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
8th one this year. France needs to book its ideas up and treat these attacks with the severity they deserve.

I agree that France needs to buck up it's ideas. The only problem is that the problem has gone too far. I am not putting everyone in the same boat and woe betide any who labels me racist. But it is rare to have a Swede with blond hair and blue eyes stabbing women in MRS and shouting ??? .

After Algerie took/given its independence a lot of North African took their opportunity to start a new life in France.

It is now hard to turn away other refugees or 'family' of theses people.

That being said, after having lived in MRS, I know that there are a lot of crazies there.

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
I agree that France needs to buck up it's ideas. The only problem is that the problem has gone too far. I am not putting everyone in the same boat and woe betide any who labels me racist. But it is rare to have a Swede with blond hair and blue eyes stabbing women in MRS and shouting ??? .

After Algerie took/given its independence a lot of North African took their opportunity to start a new life in France.

It is now hard to turn away other refugees or 'family' of theses people.

That being said, after having lived in MRS, I know that there are a lot of crazies there.

I had had enough after the butchering of Lee Rigby, you wont catch me calling you a racist.
There is a problem with those coming in as "refugees", mostly the fact that a lot of them are military aged men.
When most of them follow a book that clearly states, Quran (3:151) "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority", you can hardly be surprised when they start acting up.

Shouldn't accept any refugees, how is their country going to get any better if they all run away from it?

Hansenmann

Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
I had had enough after the butchering of Lee Rigby, you wont catch me calling you a racist.

I was happy when I read that one of the c*nts who killed Lee Rigby got beat up in prison by five prison officers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
According unconfirmed rumors, the soldiers of the Sentinelle patrol who killed the attacker at Marseille Saint-Charles train station were from 1er REG.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Well... Unconfirmed rumors might be wrong. Other information say it's a reservist aged 24 who shot the terrorist.
Could be a reservist of a Legion regiment though. Let's wait and see.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I am not putting everyone in the same boat and woe betide any who labels me racist. But it is rare to have a Swede with blond hair and blue eyes stabbing women in MRS and shouting ??? .

They shouting "feel the roar of Thor's hammer" and they do that all the time. We can see one right here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxrZzNw9Djk atacking poor immigrant who was just walking around, raping girls,... not bothering anyone. :) :D

No point of racial profiling when comes to terrorist attacks. I'm telling time and time again that Buddhists monks and blond vikings do all terrorist attacks. Why do all people unfairly, put blame on guys from North Africa and Mid East. WHY !!! :(

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
(...) Could be a reservist of a Legion regiment though. Let's wait and see.
So it was a member of the reserve Coy of 1er REG who shot the attacker yesterday at Marseille station.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Well... In this particular case, the attacker was shot and killed. There's little more you can do...

Excellent the more the merrier with these bastards. For years and even during the Cold War, I maintained that militant Islam was a greater threat than communism.

Crotalus Atrox

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I have always wanted to ride a 'bullet' train... and, for that matter, a mag lev too...

If I get off the TGV at St Charles station (to knock on 'the door' of course) and some 'Dirka-dirka' mother (extremist) is waiving a machete or a knife or even a bloody box cutter at me... Allow me to quote the cadre of the 3eme REI in one of the videos on YouTube... “Let's just say, he will be a changed man.â€￾

Chapo bas... My hat is off to Opération Sentinelle... Bien joué, mes amis... Job well done my friends.

Last edited:

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Excellent the more the merrier with these bastards. For years and even during the Cold War, I maintained that militant Islam was a greater threat than communism.

It is the scourge of the planet Chas