Termination of offer to Dusaboss.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Chas,

Whatever offer it was, that made two of us and none can say we are bad guys. It is time the forum starts understanding a few things, 90% are just going to talk out of the side of their necks.

There should be a regulated count of who actually goes and gets in, this will shut up all the barn yard animals.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
What to say, I'm sad that is going that way. I take full responsibility for why I'm still not in France. I have my reasons and there are not because I'm pussy DCLXVI. But I can't expect from no one here to believe me on my word. It's best for me to keep low profile (If I can do that) until I actually do something.

What to say, I'm sad that is going that way. I take full responsibility for why I'm still not in France. I have my reasons and there are not because I'm pussy DCLXVI. But I can't expect from no one here to believe me on my word. It's best for me to keep low profile (If I can do that) until I actually do something.
But you never share your reasons so people tend to think it's bullshit or you are just making excuses. The reasons for delaying can't be so super CIA secret that you have to keep Manhattan Project levels of secrecy. There must also be an end date to these "problems" when you will presumably be free to go. But your silence and jokes about the matter allow people to fill in the blanks in ways which are not favorable to you.

Most end up thinking your "reasons" are more just excuses and the truth is unless you are injured ir have a sick family member who is very close or an impending court date then it is all mental and not an actual impediment to you going. Money, parents support, etc are all minor, you could leave tomorrow if you are physically ready. So people end up deciding that it isn't that you can't go, but that you choose not to go.

Sent from my SM-G935S using Tapatalk

Most viewed threads of the week