[Joining] Switching branches?

SnafuSmite

Ratings
257 2
Home Country
South Africa
I have hard time deciding what to dress. packed 4 suitcases and I would have to by one more. :) So many things to bring with me. I can't decide what to take and what not. :)
I'm picturing the Caporal's face when Dusa rocks up at the gate with 4 suitcases! KMTBB

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
316 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You're fcuking with me right? This is getting ridiculous. You can't get your Kepi on Cervens.
Can I ? That would be great. All that bothering just to get one white hat. :)

Of course I'm "fcuking" with you Nick. C'Mon man, you know me (so to speak). But yes, this my delaying of trip starts to become annoying even to me. :(

Nickfury

Top Member
Ratings
63 1
Home Country
San Marino
Can I ? That would be great. All that bothering just to get one white hat. :)

Of course I'm "fcuking" with you Nick. C'Mon man, you know me (so to speak). But yes, this my delaying of trip starts to become annoying even to me. :(
What's the delay now?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
316 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I'm picturing the Caporal's face when Dusa rocks up at the gate with 4 suitcases! KMTBB
And ask him " Can I get room with king size bed and jacuzzi? I would like little bit extra space ." :)

Man. If it that doesn't cost me a place in it FFL I would do it that just to see look on Caporal's face. I don't mind eventual fist in my face. :)

Ratings
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss,

Don't forget the nappies. Hand them to a married Cpl and ask him to change them for you every time you have in 'baby language' a poo !

I shit thee not........when you arrive you will receive a culture shock. If only, I had you in a course under instruction, you really would have been put through the grinder.

I am sure that I can leave that to someone else very shortly.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
316 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
you really would have been put through the grinder.
And I would enjoy that. :) You don't know me guys

But, yeah, I don't ask to believe me. "Judge a man by his actions, not by his words after". Great quote.

SnafuSmite

Ratings
257 2
Home Country
South Africa
And ask him " Can I get room with king size bed and jacuzzi? I would like little bit extra space ." :)

Man. If it that doesn't cost me a place in it FFL I would do it that just to see look on Caporal's face. I don't mind eventual fist in my face. :)
I think they'll let you in just to beat the shit outta this petite merde!

SnafuSmite

Ratings
257 2
Home Country
South Africa
Dusaboss,

Don't forget the nappies. Hand them to a married Cpl and ask him to change them for you every time you have in 'baby language' a poo !

I shit thee not........when you arrive you will receive a culture shock. If only, I had you in a course under instruction, you really would have been put through the grinder.

I am sure that I can leave that to someone else very shortly.
I hope notatexan is not reading this for your sake Dusa.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
801 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand

Most viewed threads of the week