a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSG of Pakistan

steve

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
First Of All Dont Be A Racist Prick And That I.r.a Crap On Your File Is Enough For Me You Fuckin Weasal.what Do You Know About The Fukin Ira Living Tornoto?you Fukin Prick!

Digitalfreefall

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Dwyerch
Biography:
Canadian born with Irish roots, godbless the IRA!
Toronto - The worlds most culturally mixed city

Dwyerch, You really are an idiot.

steve

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
some people like to shit in the nest,me pesonally-i throw them from the highest branch!all balls and no cock...every one is entitled to there view (take the politics out the eqation and we are al fighters) but to have it so unfounded is beyond me.fukin prick...

Last edited:
S

Squed

Unregistered
dwyerch said:
you gotta be a paki to join that crap besides the benifits and pay would truly suck the bag.. Noone cares bud...

Now your past comments and your profile sais it all...
As Cpl K put it >Turn your tongue one hundred times before speaking. <
That goes for your fingers aswell before you write.
And for your information, God never gave shit about IRA. Hes to buzy crying over your attitude.

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Digitalfreefall said:
Dwyerch
Biography:
Canadian born with Irish roots, godbless the IRA!
Toronto - The worlds most culturally mixed city

Dwyerch, You really are an idiot.
your a friggin twat i have served with ex ira and uda and uvf and ex brits they could all bury the old hachet wish some cunt would bury it in your heed. you ever had family blowen up or shot or had your

bo
mb go of to soon and killed kids. you would last 2 min,s in belfast twat :mad:digital used your post by mistake sorry mate. that guy would get fecked right out the gates

Last edited:

Black-Panther

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
dwyerch said:
you gotta be a paki to join that crap besides the benifits and pay would truly suck the bag.. Noone cares bud...

you are a f*kin expert on that, Ever Served In The SSG. No. Take A Closer Look In To The SSG.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Tauha/mirage/Mi17.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Tauha/mirage/AntiDrgs.jpg

http://dawn.com/2005/06/02/SlideShow/pic21.jpg

http://img145.exs.cx/img145/5962/ssg19js.jpg

http://www.paknavy.gov.pk/images/pic/ssg3_l.gif

Black-Panther

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Digitalfreefall said:
Black Panther, are British born Pakistanis eligible for entry into the Pakistan Army ?

from what i know you will need to contact the pakistani embassy and they interview you take your qualifications into consideration and give you the answer . yes or no.

steve

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
i think it may be down to if you have dual nationality?i could be wrong..

Digitalfreefall

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Quite interesting, i wonder how many guys from the Pakistani community attempt to join.
Although the salary compared to UK standards would be alot less, with the right education from the right Uni you could go far.

Black-Panther

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
pay will be lower but then again living standard would be diffrent things are cheaper and so on. from what i know economically Pakistan is getting better and looks after it soldiers well. it is a NATO Modeled army not NATO member. SSG are Modeled On SAS. SAS Dose Some Mountain Warfare Training With Them.
"A special SAS unit has apparently been engaged in mountain training in Pakistan for several years.

Some military experts assume their members are already in Afghanistan. Another chapter in their story seems likely to unfold."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1552242.stm

canard

Reaction score
Home Country
Ireland
In september 2005, five Mountain Leaders from the Royal Marines spent two weeks training with the Indian Army's HAWS 'White Devils' team in Kashmir.
This was done in an operational context, as Kashmir is still a live COIN (COunter INsurgency)area, under threat from the Pakistani forces. So this makes me wonder, about the SAS and who they might be training with...:confused: :confused:

steve

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
i think with there c.v ,anyone they want to i suppose....boo the mighty 22..

Black-Panther

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
canard said:
In september 2005, five Mountain Leaders from the Royal Marines spent two weeks training with the Indian Army's HAWS 'White Devils' team in Kashmir.
This was done in an operational context, as Kashmir is still a live COIN (COunter INsurgency)area, under threat from the Pakistani forces. So this makes me wonder, about the SAS and who they might be training with...:confused: :confused:

well the source is BBC and it is safer to train in pakistani mountains before going to afghanistan. there is insergency in kashmir and UK train with both pakistan & india. why train with both and sell weapons to both rivals god knows. UK probaly has some interests there