Spy Games

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
271 5 6
Home Country
Yugoslavia

What is happening here. I mean I don't accept correct answer :), but what you guys think about this and similar cases?

Ratings
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss,

UK Counter terrorism is over stretched with various problems to deal with.
Rest assured that Special Branch has a Russian section.
I served in SB at the end of my tour with the HKP.
It may not have been sanctioned by Russia and may be part of a different scenario.
I am keeping my options open. However if Russian involvement is proven our response must be harsh and not weak as heretofore.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
271 5 6
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I am keeping my options open. However if Russian involvement is proven our response must be harsh and not weak as heretofore.
Let assume that Russians did it.( I don't see any reason why would they do that if there is something about what we don't know). Many UK politicians say that you need to go harder on Russia. So what that means? Of course you won't nuke them so it means more sanctions. Ultimate goal wild be to whole Europe stop buying Russian gas and oil and stop selling high tech to them.

So, if you don't buy gas from Russia from whom will you? From US and SA of course. Which need to be shaped from half world away and from which money one of them will finance jihad. Of course cost of that gas would be double.

I'm glad that rest of Europe don't jumping on that train anymore and shot it self in leg with with that move. If UK want to behave like they are located in middle of Atlantic ... OK. Your politician listen every command from big brother with explanation "they are our great ally". No they're not your ally, you are their proxy. :) Its not the same.

I'm just trying to tell do true here and I'm not on anyone's side. That story about European sanctions to Russia can only benefit US. If they want to play cold war part two ...fine, but don't do that with our asses on fire

I'm definitely not fun of Russia, they doing a lot of crap here in my country they are far from innocent. If I have to choose between Russia and US I will choose Yanks but that would be laser of two evil.

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom