[Question] Something I completely forgot about

Home Country
Ajman
So I actually forgot to mention this and I'm curious. So I was diagnosed with epilepsy ( I really think it was misdiagnosed, just a over dramatic mother). I took pills for 2 years and haven't had any pills for 8 years now. I'm all good. Will the legion worry to much about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nickfury

Top Member
Ratings
62 1
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
So I actually forgot to mention this and I'm curious. So I was diagnosed with epilepsy ( I really think it was misdiagnosed, just a over dramatic mother). I took pills for 2 years and haven't had any pills for 8 years now. I'm all good. Will the legion worry to much about this?

Ok let me get this straight, you haven't had symptoms or treatment for 8 years?

So.... what is the question because I'm at a loss.

Keep it simple. You can tell them about this and probably 100% kiss your chances goodbye, or not, and have a 1 in 10 chance like anyone else.

Sent from my SM-G935S using Tapatalk

Home Country
Ajman
Ok let me get this straight, you haven't had symptoms or treatment for 8 years?

So.... what is the question because I'm at a loss.

Keep it simple. You can tell them about this and probably 100% kiss your chances goodbye, or not, and have a 1 in 10 chance like anyone else.

Sent from my SM-G935S using Tapatalk
Well most militaries allow you to join if you've been certain amount of years without treatment and things. Wondering if the legion is the same . And not it would be 10 years without any "symptoms " but only 8 without medicine. Also again, I really don't believe I ever had it.
But thanks I take it that I should keep my mouth shut about this

Nickfury

Top Member
Ratings
62 1
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Well most militaries allow you to join if you've been certain amount of years without treatment and things. Wondering if the legion is the same . And not it would be 10 years without any "symptoms " but only 8 without medicine. Also again, I really don't believe I ever had it.
But thanks I take it that I should keep my mouth shut about this

How else will they find out? How much do you want it? How many other guys are you competing against? All things to think about that will give you the answer you need. :)

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom