Sicario

Wow, this movie was amazing. It doesn't necessarily have a "main" character as all 3 characters are evenly represented. Emily Blunt plays a female FBI agent that is selected by a cocky "DOD Consultant", played by Josh Brolin, to accompany him and a group of soldiers (USOD-Delta) on a manhunt of a cartel "jefe". Without giving too much away, the way this movie is shot, the pace, the music, the story line, the script all are superb.

Last edited:

Bags

Super Active Member
Yes I really enjoyed this film, top actors in it, but I thought Benicio Del Toro totally stole the spotlight with his mysterious but deadly character Alejandro. Well worth a gander.

Bags :)

Bags

Super Active Member
Hey Joseph, just been busy with life, you know how it can take up a lot of your time ha ;-) how's you?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Hey Joseph, just been busy with life, you know how it can take up a lot of your time ha ;-) how's you?

Just fine Bags. The Misses and I are having a hard time here in Thailand. I manage to get to the Gym 5 times a week in the mornings, but ruin it by guzzling beer in the evenings. I'm job hunting at the moment because I don't want to start to soften up. Here in Thailand you can't work, or rather the work is limited. I'm looking to Africa. I'm not really in a hurry as life is so cheap here once you know the pitfalls and can speak a bit of the lingo.

Most viewed threads of the week