Shoulder dislocation

Good day

I have an issue with my right shoulder that keeps dislocating, it could be fixed with corrective surgery, however I don't have the finance. I could easily pass the minimum requirements test and not have any issue bit when things get more intense then ill have an issue.
Would the legion help me fix my shoulder so that I can perform at 120% for them or would they send me home?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Watch the latest video series about the legion. A young American guy had the same issue, he made it through selection and then to Castel, in the Farm his shoulder dislocated. The legion said they would help him and fix him up and he could rejoin his unit. But when he went to the doctors they were able to determine that this was a long term and preexisting problem. Due to lying about the problem they kicked him out. If he hadn't lied they wouldn't have taken him and would have told him to get it fixed before joining, though it would still be up to the doctors to determine if the surgery was acceptable, no guarantees.

The title was:
Légionnaires: à l'école du courage - 3.Légionnaire, tu es un volontaire

(there are 4 parts, first 2 are in French Guiana and the last 2 are in Aubagne and Castelnaudary at the farm)

Most viewed threads of the week