a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexualities in the French Foreign Legion

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hey Pit, what's got in to you tonight? You started like 10 threads! And one of them is really... Hmmm ;) Can you show us a wider perspective of that Christian Koller's writing. It seems like one chapter of something larger.

analog

Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
(...) It seems like one chapter of something larger.
It's a chapter in what academics call an ‘anthology’ or ‘edited book’, specifically this one. These books are basically collections of self-contained essays by different people that deal with a common theme. Here it seems to be “cultureâ€￾ or “sexualityâ€￾ or whatever. The point is, this is all there is, and the rest of the book is by other people and about other things.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
It's a chapter in what academics call an 'anthology' or 'edited book', specifically this one. These books are basically collections of self-contained essays by different people that deal with a common theme. Here it seems to be "culture" or "sexuality" or whatever. The point is, this is all there is, and the rest of the book is by other people and about other things.

Hmm, theme of book looks more like mostly Homosexuality. There is many "academics" who want to write crappy things like that and get money,respect and tap in a tap in back from same that gay lobby pushing agenda.

That is "cool" thing to be involved in, You can berry live in collage campus if you doesn't support same sax relations ... and much, much more. There is some weird shit going on in academic circles what is cause it ? Don't know. What is goal? Probably to make as much LGBT ... itd., they can.

So why thay pouring poor people from mid east and Africa .... so they wouldn't need us anymore.

Guys ... we are dying! (western world) WE need to start making for minimum 3 children if we like western world like it is today. And I like it!

Is not that simple, I would have to wright a book in order to explain everything i understand on that liberal agendas. It's not rossy.

Take care guys

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
Hmm, theme of book looks more like mostly Homosexuality. There is many "academics" who want to write crappy things like that and get money,respect and tap in a tap in back from same that gay lobby pushing agenda.

That is "cool" thing to be involved in, You can berry live in collage campus if you doesn't support same sax relations ... and much, much more. There is some weird shit going on in academic circles what is cause it ? Don't know. What is goal? Probably to make as much LGBT ... itd., they can.

So why thay pouring poor people from mid east and Africa .... so they wouldn't need us anymore.

Guys ... we are dying! (western world) WE need to start making for minimum 3 children if we like western world like it is today. And I like it!

Is not that simple, I would have to wright a book in order to explain everything i understand on that liberal agendas. It's not rossy.

Take care guys
Spend less time worrying about the “homosexual agendaâ€￾ or the decline of Western Culture and go to selection :D. There is nothing stopping you but yourself.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I don't , I was .... surprised when I read that chapter. Is there some truth in it? Probably. There was some gay legionnaires and there is some now as well, but looks to me that this text is guided with widely accepted misconception that if you put bunch of young guys together with no many women around, soon or later they will start screwing each other.

C'mon, how that can make you a gay? You are homosexualy or you ain't. Lack of pussy would not make you one. If that is a case, here in my village we should all shagging each other by now! Still we don't do that! We are decent men, we have sheeps ! :)

To be honest there is no many sheeps around these days. :)

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
I don't , I was .... surprised when I read that chapter. Is there some truth in it? Probably. There was some gay legionnaires and there is some now as well, but looks to me that this text is guided with widely accepted misconception that if you put bunch of young guys together with no many women around, soon or later they will start screwing each other.

C'mon, how that can make you a gay? You are homosexualy or you ain't. Lack of pussy would not make you one. If that is a case, here in my village we should all shagging each other by now! Still we don't do that! We are decent men, we have sheeps ! :)

To be honest there is no many sheeps around these days. :)

The myth of guys getting it on with each other due to the absence of women is probably connected to the myth that Romans and Greeks had no problem with guys being "together".
When in truth it was due to their unique view on homosexuality that the guy getting f*cked would be considered the gay one and not the "f*cker".

The Latin verb for "to penetrate anally" is pedicare and the object was usually but not always male.
Men were said to "take it like a woman", muliebria pati "to undergo womanly things", when they were anally penetrated, but when a man performed anal sex on a woman, she was thought of as playing the boy's role.

So guys might, big emphasis on might, start having intercourse with each other after a long period of time but it would not have romantic connotations.

Fun fact, while we're on this topic, Cunnilingus was deeply frowned upon in Roman society due to it being considered unhygienic and not very masculine.
Because of the stigma attached, a man who performed oral sex on a woman was subject to mockery.
Cunnilingus typically appears in Roman art only as part of a reciprocal act, with the woman fellating her male partner

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
you are boaring the tits off me put a sock in it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I have to admit that I have tendency to engage in long and boring discussions (with not many connection to FFL) with Cernunnos which are interesting only to two of us. I say at least something interesting to someone. Now I have to continue this thread. :)

(...) but when a man performed anal sex on a woman, she was thought of as playing the boy's role. (...)
So Romans thought that anal sex with woman is actually gay as sex with a young boy? :)

You know, this is another example of bending a history in order to push through some lobby agenda. Gay lobby in this case, on first I pointed you in discussion about Jews in WW2. There are many examples of different lobbies and interest groups doing that. Truth is very elusive thing in history.

So in this case they trying to convince public that ancient Greeks and Romans were gay as hell while facts are little bit different. Yes, they had different look on homosexalty than we today, but they are not all jumping on each other all the time. Vast majority was a straight. Probably same percentage than today in some western countries except maybe Canada, Holland and San Francisco (they have different structure :)) Of course you will have less homosexuality in society where's that oppressed or culturally unaccepted (e.g. medieval Europe or Saudi A. today). One will think twice before he got into act if that can result with mob dropping him from high building. :)

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Reaction score
Home Country
England
So Romans thought that anal sex with woman is actually gay as sex with a young boy? :)

You know, this is another example of bending a history in order to push through some lobby agenda. Gay lobby in this case, on first I pointed you in discussion about Jews in WW2. There is many examples of different lobbies and interest groups doing that. Truth is very elusive thing in history.

So in this case they trying to convince public that ancient Greeks and Romans were gay as hell while facts are little bit different. Yes, they had different look on homosexalty than we today, but they are not all jumping on each other all the time. Vast majority was a straight. Probably same percentage than today in some western countries except maybe Canada, Holland and San Francisco (they have different structure :)) Of course you will have less homosexualty in society where's that oppressed or culturally unaccepted (e.g. medieval Europe or Saudi A. today). One will think twice before he got into act if that can result with mob dropping him from high building. :)

I do enjoy our discussions, even if others might not.

They didn't see it as gay, per say, but it was considered unusual.
I agree that there is an unsual amount of b*stardisation when it comes to history but in this case it is against the agenda.
Pro-Homosexuals like to cite that the Romans and Greeks were rampant homosexuals when this piece of history proves that the Romans and Greeks were not Homo but had different ideas on what being Homo was.
They didn't like Homos and being accused of "taking it" was a pretty major scandal.
It could kill a Romans career before it started, since no true Roman would want to be lead by, in their eyes, an effeminate leader.
How could a man lead men to war when he can't even lead in the bedroom?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Alexandre the grand did
Post Shitum = encore un giron enculé, sous la gitoun de l'aumônier...
For the incultes, gitoun is Arabic for tent.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Why all this interest in corn holing? Trying to learn something? :mad: :mad:

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Home Country
San Marino
Thank goodness Auroris56 isn't around he would've spammed us for days about corn holing and emojis. KMTBB!
I hope he got in. Not everything in this thread is useless, I did learn that according to ancient Roman culture I've apparently had a gay relationship with my girlfriend for a while. :D
Apparently my gf is gayer than a sequined handbag full of rainbows. ;) Yay gay rights!

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
I hope he got in. Not everything in this thread is useless, I did learn that according to ancient Roman culture I've apparently had a gay relationship with my girlfriend for a while. :D
Apparently my gf is gayer than a sequined handbag full of rainbows. ;) Yay gay rights!
LOL!!! I'm sure he did, otherwise we would've heard from him! He was gunning for the Rep like a mad dog, he's nuttier than a squirrels hide but a top notch chap!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You nasty ... ! :) haha. Mine won't go gay - no way .F! :)

Nickfury

Top Member
Reaction score
Home Country
San Marino
LOL!!! I'm sure he did otherwise we would've heard from him! He was gunning for the Rep like a mad dog, he's nuttier than a squirrels hide but a top notch chap!
Yeah his nuttiness will ve a huge asset. That ability to stay positive in shit circumstances and make everyone around him laugh is invaluable. He should do great.

You nasty ... ! :) haha. Mine won't go gay - no way .F! :)
Most girls are not down to go "gay". Had some say the only way would be if they did me with a strap-on first. Wow! I graciously passed on that experience and discovered a new found joy for "normal" sex. :D

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Yeah his nuttiness will ve a huge asset. That ability to stay positive in shit circumstances and make everyone around him laugh is invaluable. He should do great. (...)
Even sleeping in a park on a old transformer and he was popping jokes like skittles... and rescuing beggars...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Most girls are not down to go "gay". Had some say the only way would be if they did me with a strap-on first. Wow! I graciously passed on that experience and discovered a new found joy for "normal" sex. :D

Hmm, did you passed on that experience Nick? :)

Man, I'm LMAO on this one. :D My GF, put a same condition to me. I accepted !.... and still nothing ! (Of course we didn't do her part of a deal :)) What men need to do in order to get a piss of ass !!!