September 29 Bonne fête de St-Michel

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
To all my Comrades,from 2 ème REP, or, Regular paratroopers and to all you other Mary Poppins, have a good one on Saint-Michel day, i will. ;) Next upcoming festivity, December the 4th, Sainte-Barbe, the engineering troops, 1er & 2ème REG. :)

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
To all reptiles a bon fete de St. Michel, pity us Cavalry wallahs have to wait till April. But there always Christmas.

Old Adj

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
How is it that everyone knows and remembers the St Michel, but nobody remembers the St Maurice (which, as everyone knows, is the fête de l'Infanterie and is celebrated on the 22nd of September of each year)?

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
How is it that everyone knows and remembers the St Michel, but nobody remembers the St Maurice (which, as everyone knows, is the fête de l'Infanterie and is celebrated on the 22nd of September of each year)?
Ah! mon Adjudant, for the same reason 5th of July, St Antoine, who's the Saint patron of the Foreign Legion, don't get celebrated very much either and for some reason, is celebrated on the 17th of January. Mea Culpa, i forgot St Maurice. :eek:

Most viewed threads of the week