a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SEAL Team 6 inspired by the book Devil's Guard

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Feel sorry for seal team 6 if that's all they had to fantasize about!!

I feel better now that I know that one of my brother-in-arms confirms my ideas about Indochina and the Legion. Thanks Mark

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
My fantasies as a recruit were always of the nubile, pulchritudinous female form. Sadly they were nearly always shattered by some bawling SNCO telling me to get my arse in gear. With promotion the fantasies sometimes became physical if I was lucky ! lol I got married at the tender age of 30.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
My fantasies as a recruit were always of the nubile, pulchritudinous female form. Sadly they were nearly always shattered by some bawling SNCO telling me to get my arse in gear. With promotion the fantasies sometimes became physical if I was lucky ! lol I got married at the tender age of 30.

Hhmm! Often wondered about you lot! Think that's why I went for the paras! As for bard of the forum? You will have my vote! There is only one Chas! Be well my friend.