Savage Dog 2017

mulgarat

Actual or Ex Legionnaire - Donator
Legionnaire
Ratings
Home Country
Australia
I like the odd B Grade Action Movie. The 80's was the hey day of some real classics like "Commando", "Lion Heart" and "Blood Sport" and "Invasion USA". Recently spotted "Savage Dog" on Netflix and had to give it a look because a lot of the fight scenes have Legionnaires fighting it out with guns and savate.

This is a movie to either have a good laugh watching or cringe your way through it. The year is 1958 in Indochina. Mercenaries and criminals rule private armies full of Legionnaires. Kepi Blancs abound in this movie. They pick on the wrong guy and he kills all of them and even eats their livers.

I'll leave it there. On Netflix and here:
Trailer:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
799 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
I like the odd B Grade Action Movie. The 80's was the hey day of some real classics like "Commando", "Lion Heart" and "Blood Sport" and "Invasion USA". Recently spotted "Savage Dog" on Netflix and had to give it a look because a lot of the fight scenes have Legionnaires fighting it out with guns and savate.

This is a movie to either have a good laugh watching or cringe your way through it. The year is 1958 in Indochina. Mercenaries and criminals rule private armies full of Legionnaires. Kepi Blancs abound in this movie. They pick on the wrong guy and he kills all of them and even eats their livers.

I'll leave it there. On Netflix and here:
Trailer:
By the looks of it, I'd say that the only thing missing is Jean-Claude Van Damme.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
316 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia

Ahh, these days is popular and easy to show legionnaires as bad guys.

Old days when Hollywood did romanticizing FFL are long gone. :(

Ratings
901 9 8
Home Country
North Korea
Wait till the film, mien kampf dans les garrigues, comes out
Haven't finished the script yet
Too busy replying nonsense on here, i suppose

Most viewed threads of the week