quote from old movie...anybody know?

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Wesee, most of your posts, make no sense, did someone steal your lithium pills, or did you forget to take them and where's your straight jacket? ( That alone would keep your fingers from typing random shite, since your surviving neuron, isn't hitting the warning button, aye?)

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
Wesee, most of your posts, make no sense, did someone steal your lithium pills, or did you forget to take them and where's your straight jacket? ( That alone would keep your fingers from typing random shite, since your surviving neuron, isn't hitting the warning button, aye?)
Well, you know the Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) that's what I meant. And I have a better cure for you DP, than that dangerous crap the want to feed us with. I won't leave you guys alone until you feel better by totally pure mind-made friendship medicine.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Well, you know the Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) that's what I meant. And I have a better cure for you DP, than that dangerous crap the want to feed us with. I won't leave you guys alone until you feel better by totally pure mind-made friendship medicine.
Careful Wesee, respect of Greens, Purples, Blues and of course Reds is a most on the forum. Read over what you have written and ask yourself "will I offend" before hitting the send button.

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
Careful Wesee, respect of Greens, Purples, Blues and of course Reds is a most on the forum. Read over what you have written and ask yourself "will I offend" before hitting the send button.
I see my typo now, it's supposed to be a "they" instead of the. But I meant a "someone".

W

Weseefromage

Unregistered
if the gang gives up on that classic, here's another:

"I said 'get ****ed', you great beer-sodden bag of shit!"
Yeah, this forum is drunken with blocked emotions due to some little slave driver somewhere. Bottoms up is better, when we're ever going to get any r-n-r (rest-and-recreation).

Most viewed threads of the week