a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politics of Heroin, Alfred McCoy...

Crotalus Atrox

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
View attachment 5941

THE POLITICS OF HEROIN... Alfred McCoy. Copy write 1990 I believe. Might be out of print.

Just when you thought you knew WHAT the CIA actually does... Prepare for the shocker!

It has a little French history, a little American history (the Americans always seem to follow behind the French, don't they? Picturing bread crumbs...).

I didn't want to believe it at first, then I looked at the foot notes and references.

Bon Appetite!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Maybe it's was shocker to you. To me makes perfect sense. That's one of most lucrative businesses, do you really think that governments will give up all that all that money.

Do you know about Opium Wars? Officially there was only 2. In reality number is bigger. They should make camouflage uniforms with opium poppy print. :) That would be best cloak for soldiers today.

And believe me, that business would become extremely lucrative in US in years to come. They have to do something with pain medication policy.

So what you think will all that junkys do when they can't get pills anymore. ;)