Pipe tobacco

Ratings
Home Country
United States
Didn't know where to post this; I smoke a pipe 2-3 times a week and I always carry one on adventures and trips. It doesn't effect my breathing at all and I can take it or leave it, but anyone know the Legions policy on Pipe smoking? Weird question. I was planning on bringing it to France and leaving it in a deposit box until I made it.

Or would it be better to simply bring it and give it to them until I am allowed to have it?

Stupid, worthless question which isn't really going to matter but I'm laid up and curious.

Thank you.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
314 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hahaha . I think right question would be what you are putting in that pipe??? Ok I see tobacco in thread title, but ... :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
786 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
I knew an American in the REP who appeared in a couple of videos about US serving in the legion. Blue (as in the colour) he was a 2nd echelon armorer. described himself as the oldest cowboy in the legion, or something to that effect.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Ratings
194 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Only thing I would say is until you get some money you might struggle to get tobacco as for smoking a pipe not a problem on down time but not like stopping for a quick fag break on exercise so if you need a bit of nicotine then you may have to get used to both, don’t know the crack now but we used to get a sleeve (200) a week in Aubagne I would go round with my pillow case as guys were that worried about being fit Ha Ha could have had a shop in civi street selling fags!

Ratings
Home Country
United States
Only thing I would say is until you get some money you might struggle to get tobacco as for smoking a pipe not a problem on down time but not like stopping for a quick fag break on exercise so if you need a bit of nicotine then you may have to get used to both, don’t know the crack now but we used to get a sleeve (200) a week in Aubagne I would go round with my pillow case as guys were that worried about being fit Ha Ha could have had a shop in civi street selling fags!
I don't need it and I'm rather poor right now. My 13$ can of tobacco lasted me from august of '17 to two weeks ago ha. I don't smoke because I need to it's just a relaxing thing that helps me think. It's probably stupid to even bring but I am laid up and my mind is racing. I'll bring it and leave it in the deposit box like I originally intended.

Most viewed threads of the week