a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photosets of FFL

a1b2c3

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Nations
Sherlock Holmes! :D

Of that CP04, there is only 1 left at 2REG (now a sous officier). There may be another who's returning from 3REI (but I don't know if he returned to 2REG or went elsewhere), and I think one of the other dudes is/was at 1RE.

Redfox9

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Really Good pictures.

Does the Legion run a continuous AO in Kapisa on their deployments to Afghanistan?

bronsond

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Did i see one of the guys in the dog photos using a MINIMI? Is that standard issue for some units? If so, awesome!

Bizaum

Reaction score
Home Country
Brazil
Man, a gun like a Minimi never is standard issue, it's the squads automatic weapon. I think in la Legion the REI's and REP use it for sure, dunno about the REG's.

bronsond

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Man, a gun like a Minimi never is standard issue, it's the squads automatic weapon. I think in la Legion the REI's and REP use it for sure, dunno about the REG's.

That's why I was wondering, are the canine patrols part of GCP, or one of the rep units?

sdelapresilla

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Vietnam

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Nice one 92,my favourite is this one(brings back a lot of memories).Just curious-how do legionnaires get paid these days?
I believe they get their pay deposited into a postal bank account.