Photosets of FFL

Jastrebov03

Ratings
Home Country
Serbia
I have a friend in the 1*REG in Ivory Coast... He is the guy that is least expected to join the FFL, but one day he just left and after few months I heard some news of him being in the 1*REG and I was shocked. He lives near me just down the street... Maybe some of you guys have seen him in some picture or know some short muscular lad from Serbia who serves in the 1*REG, that's probably him :D... ;)

Jastrebov03

Ratings
Home Country
Serbia
I've noticed in the No.6 galery called another mixed set a photo of a legionnaire with medal and sign on it which says "Yougoslavie" and another one that says "Sarajevo", one that says Sarajevo is UN medal, probably from peacekeeping mission in Bosnia. Am I right?
What does medal with Yougoslavia inscription represenrt for?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar338

Home Country
United States
Nice to see the French soldiers in deployment in Afghanistan just wish the govt. in the U.S could more supportive to some more struggling countries such as Darfur and Somalia.

Hroflr Grimm

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
Home Country
United States
Nice to see the French soldiers in deployment in Afghanistan just wish the govt. in the U.S could more supportive to some more struggling countries such as Darfur and Somalia.
It would be good if the govt in the US was a bit more supportive to its own struggling citizens for a change...

boom

Home Country
Finland
Pictures of wardogs pleasured my eyes. I have trained IPO with my dog so it's always nice to see working dogs.

a1b2c3

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Ratings
Home Country
United Nations
Holy shyte...the link with the 2REG demineurs, I've NEVER seen those photos, and I'm in them!

That was my CP04 section instruction photos! Thanks!

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom