Passport control in airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Home Country
Israel
Im not gonna be dragged to your level again.
I dont have energy to argue and all of that sh**.
Ill be polite this time and just ask you dont respond any post or threads of my.
But for the guys who wondered : we are all human being no one of us machines.
faults sometimes happend...

Last edited:
Ratings
778 9 8
Home Country
North Korea
A large percentage, yes but dont know if they are thé majority
You have also north africain Jews, quite a community
Also, the pied noirs, north africain settlers, Tunisie Égypte Algeria Morroco etc
All have chips on their shoulders, in my opinion.
Especially, the second and third generations born in France

Ratings
Home Country
Israel
Ahh i see, to be honest i kinda clueless about the jewish community over there i don't know exactly how things are work there.
from the little iv'e heard before the city is known by high crime rate.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
660 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
One thing about Marseille is that there is not not that much trouble between different communities except against Gypsies. I won't offer any personnel opinions on this subject. What I can say after living for several years in Marseille is that on the Jewish Sabbath they can openly walk to their synagogue dressed in their Sunday best, or is it Friday best? Anyway, there is no trouble that makes the headlines on a regular basis.

Basically there are a lot of Armenians and now a lot of Romanians as well as those sited by Andy ( le petit Cpl)

Ratings
778 9 8
Home Country
North Korea
Nîmes, home of the 2 REI, same profile as Marseille, on a proportional sale, Kif Kif ,lol
Both have been the down fall of many a legionnaire (advice to all, dont mix with them, they will only bring you down

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Ratings
52 3 1
Home Country
United States
Im not gonna be dragged to your level again.
I dont have energy to argue and all of that sh**.
Ill be polite this time and just ask you dont respond any post or threads of my.
But for the guys who wondered : we are all human being no one of us machines.
faults sometimes happend...
Poor little fella. Maybe someday you'll paddle over. Wonder if dusaboss will actually beat you..that right there is a fair competition. Be wary of all the scary pass port controls. You must be paranoid. Don't worry, eventually you'll get your big boy pants on and do it all by yourself.

Ratings
Home Country
Israel
Never ever understand what the hell do you want from my life ?

seriously i think you are talking too much shit in your company and the angry members put some LSD or any phsycho drug to your water.

without any joke you need to see a doctor.

Maybe you have issue with me , but leave dusaboss never did anything wrong. He have nothing to do with that.

I just see you trying to troll any forum member who you dont agree with.

I tried to prevent clash with you but you still insist to runing your mouth - for anyone who think this scum is your friend be sure as the same he start the shit with me it could be the same with you. You are the next of his black list!

Anyway enjoy your high from ecstasy or any drug that effected you currentley and enjoy with your poor life .

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
271 5 6
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Poor little fella. Maybe someday you'll paddle over. Wonder if dusaboss will actually beat you..that right there is a fair competition. Be wary of all the scary pass port controls. You must be paranoid. Don't worry, eventually you'll get your big boy pants on and do it all by yourself.
Ooohh. I'm so touched by this! Don't tell thinks like that to me anymore ! I would break into crying! :cry: :ROFLMAO::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom