a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• WARNING

We have been alerted of inappropriate behaviours on the forum. We firmly condamn any form of agressivity, harassment, threats etc...
    Members will be banned if they don't follow the rules (see rules agreement during registration setup)

Papillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately due to what seems to happen from time to time when we get hijacked by trolls and the likes of them, it makes logging on to more mess just frustrating got bogged down with this for two long so come Sunday night I’m going to take a break will log in for a look once a month to see if the pussy wants to meet up but it’s child’s play, I don’t do social media or the likes at times we get some good threads of content and I like to look at Calvi and the REP photos it’s good for my memory at times I would prefer a room only for Greens with an invite option throwing open a new Member to a hands up like the orange Lodge it’s not what you no it’s WHO you no that gets you invited!
If my sparring partner 666 wants to grow some balls I’m over on the 30th then going over to Corsica for a week with my lad so Mr! create a name join as you have done under numerous alias and accept the challenge simple dont slag people of you don’t no respect the hand that feeds you ( The Legion and past and present legionnaires, as your a true example of a crap hat in the spirit of how it is used, mind you 3 rd attempt to join, well I would risk asses you and keep you away from any weapons as you may have just turned up when the pot washer had just finished his 5 years ( lucky) well enjoy your next 3 years on the potatoes, but the likes of you never meet up or accept a square go well nearer to the time I will call you personally out on YouTube you rattled my cage woke me up I’m up for it and you have motivated me to once again step in the ring!
You up for it Big Boy??????? Your call the balls in your court time will tell if you have lips Or a dick don’t care to be honest real Men don’t behave or act like you! Disgrace full stop. Catch you all in a few months some good none legion guys on here you no who you are integrity and honesty thanks as sometimes wannabes disgrace the civilian race
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥊

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
Taking a break from social media / internet forums can be a great idea sometimes, just I hope you won't making too long because the reason why Cervens is such an important place for who wants to join and loves the Legion in general is the presence of you greens, Pap. Isn't MORE MAJORUM a motto of the Legion?

Status
Not open for further replies.