- Pretty 'normal' western childhood until about 14. Just caused trouble in the neighborhood and played video games.
- Around 14-15 had conduct disorder-like behaviour: breaking into cars, lighting fires, stealing, drugs etc.
- Expelled from school at 15 for theft
- Moved to boarding school, got most of my shit together and finished high school. Played sports and stuff.
- Moved to city to study engineering at uni. Took me 3.5 years. Developed problems with drinking/drugs/gambling for middle 2 years, then stopped.
- Joined army reserve, but couldn't get top secret security clearance due to said drug use so corps changed to engineers.
- Currently doing engineering work & army stuff - plan to do this for another 1-2 years before going to France, to pay off debts.
What about stuff that the Legion would want? Stuff that I should make sure they know about because it'd look good?