a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On-line mags about Indochina war

kurtz

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, there are three volumes of a series of magazines about the war in Indochina on this site:

http://www.betah.co.il/booksCatalog.aspx

they are on the history section (just click on "history" on the menu in the left side of the page). They're high quality scans with tons of pictures, many of legionnaires.

Peter Lyderik

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
How do I open up the file after the downloading?

I tried with pdf, no good, and now whatever I do it is pdf which is no good.

Any wizards out there who can help???

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
Peter : for some reason I can't see anything on the web page linked to your post. What are those magazines ? During the war, there were 2 of them, dedicated to the soldiers of CEFEO : "Indochine Sud-Est asiatique" and "Caravelle". Are they the ones available on the web site ?

Peter Lyderik

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Denmark
Patrick

On the left side of the site, click on History, and then you will see. The magazines are NOT from the time of the Indochina war, but are about the war. To be able to see them, you need the programs Kurtz are writnig about in this thread.