New member here

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Home Country
England
Yea , hope so. I learned here on the forum that if a legionnaire starts "diss" you, in the 98% of cases you said/done/post something wrong. :)
You're putting too much weight on the colour of his forum names. Blue, green, red or purple. Say what you got to say and stick to your guns.

If I started ripping into you, would that mean you did something wrong? Not always. It's the same with greens. Just because one has a problem with you it doesn't mean you are wrong, it just means they have a problem with you or what you said.

Cernunnos

Pro Member
Home Country
England
I've never even tried weed. Only alcohol.
All my friends tell me there's no reason to start doing drugs anyways lol.
I've smoked marijuana before and it's rather underwhelming.
Though maybe that was because the only time I smoked it was when I was absolutely sloshed?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
279 5 6
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Ok just to get clear before everyone get me wrong (as they usually do and I don't give a shit anymore). My respond to young Romanian guy is not to be interpreted as "go do drugs and drink alcohol!"

I was thinking more bout senselessness of someone putting up to everyone's faces how he is good boy and he never drink and do drugs.

I mean if someone is really "straight edge"... great, but please... don't shoot it in everyone's face like you're somehow much better than us! OK?

It's not much about this Romanian guy (I believe he is a good kid) it's more about way I feel about things and shit...

Home Country
Romania
Ok just to get clear before everyone get me wrong (as they usually do and I don't give a shit anymore). My respond to young Romanian guy is not to be interpreted as "go do drugs and drink alcohol!"

I was thinking more bout senselessness of someone putting up to everyone's faces how he is good boy and he never drink and do drugs.

I mean if someone is really "straight edge"... great, but please... don't shoot it in everyone's face like you're somehow much better than us! OK?

It's not much about this Romanian guy (I believe he is a good kid) it's more about way I feel about things and shit...
I feel you brother , If you want to believe my words , I didn't say those words just to make an appearence or to impress , or make someone feel a way or another. I just telled it în my "defence" , just tired of people that tell everyone is the same , or another bullshits.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Ratings
52 3 1
Home Country
United States
Sir, I don't think that you really understand my apologies about your comment on my photo. I would never run, scream, tell everyone, or anything else with a REP shirt on me, and under no circumstances. I'm repeating myself, that shirt is the only thing, besides a REP badge that I'm keeping from my father's old stuff. I don't give a **** if he served or not , but these are few of the things that remind me of what it means to be real man like many of you legionnaires out there. (...)
Not sure how your old man having a REP badge and shirt, when he never served reminds you of how to be a real man. Little whack i'd say.
You could probably hang out with tomato potato in REP when you get there... Who knows? Maybe you'll decide against it.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
673 3 3
Home Country
New Zealand
Joseph , I've seen few jokes like this on the forum , I don't understand the thing with 2REP and 1REG , can you explain it out for me ? :D
There's no big deal here Fasole. You've got to lighten up. 666 was messing around with you and I was pulling his leg. The REP is one legion regiment and the REG is another legion regiment put them together and they make legion.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Ratings
52 3 1
Home Country
United States
AHAH, yep!. Technically, the day you get to 1RE, youll be in a section. So, don't worry, after you go red, youll get to act like cheer leaders and yELL, UN, DEUX, TROIS...red, Like some football team running to rassamblement.

You get to learn or try to learn the cod of honor, too. Run around with a red patch on your shoulder, oh and if you go real soon, you can freeze your tiny Bulgarian balls off in Castel. Lovely frozen winds. Bring a kite :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
279 5 6
Home Country
Yugoslavia
you can freeze your tiny Bulgarian balls off in Castel :)

If this is about Fasole than more precise would be "Romanian balls". Don't know do Romanian and Bulgarian balls have a different freezing point and would that make a advantage (disadvantage) for winter in Castel :)

If one have e.g. Norwegian balls ... that would make some impact on winter drills. Those other two mentioned pairs or probably very similar.

Nickfury

Top Member
Ratings
62 1
Wandering the Earth like Caine from Kung Fu.
Home Country
San Marino
If this is about Fasole than more precise would be "Romanian balls". Don't know do Romanian and Bulgarian balls had a different freezing point and would that make a difference for winter in Castel :)

If one have e.g. Norwegian balls ... that would make some impact on winter drills. Those other two mentioned pairs or probably very similar.
Size of said balls might also affect the freezing point. :D

Sent from my SM-G935S using Tapatalk

Ratings
Home Country
Bulgaria
So about the freezing or boiling balls in the Balkans at my city in Bulgaria winter is -20 and summer is 43 Celsius. In Romania maybe is the same even they are to the north. :D

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
279 5 6
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yep, we have one of worst climate on planet. You just got used to hotness and then cold winter freeze your boiled balls. Especially here where I am in this part of Pannonian Basin. Here in spring and autumn when temperatures should be moderate we have boring winds which do not stop for weeks.

Home Country
Romania
I'm very impressed how you guys speak on "balls point of freeze" subject.. About weather in Bulgaria and Romania is aprox the same. And 666 , I think that he really don't have what to do , and he gets up on people. :) :)

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom