New member here

I know that I need to be psyhicolohic stable and strong , they don't care that you're an athlet If you're dumb as f. Thanks for the advices guys

Guys I want to ask something for my friend , he also want to join Legion , he's 23 and he searched everywhere If "sept deviation" and an little dust allergy can cause problems at the medical.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Guys I want to ask something for my friend , he also want to join Legion , he's 23 and he searched everywhere If "sept deviation" and an little dust allergy can cause problems at the medical.
Probably not, they gave me a septal deviation while I served.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Most people (80%) have septal deviation in some extent. Air have to go in different rates through the nostrils in order to have "stereo" smell so you can detect direction from which smell is coming.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Fasole, I know some repman who would probably want to eat you alive for wearing a rep shirt without being rep. Just saying man. Do what you want, but its a bit far considering that you haven't even transitioned to a commissioned EV. Good luck, I know many Romanians there too.

Fasole, I know some repman who would probably want to eat you alive for wearing a rep shirt without being rep. Just saying man. Do what you want, but its a bit far considering that you haven't even transitioned to a commissioned EV. Good luck, I know many Romanians there too.
Sorry if that bothered you , i will change my profile pic , i was thinking beforehand to change it. That shirt it is an heritage if i can say it like that. Even if i sometimes wear it in the garden when i do pull-ups or something else , i don't consider myself even close to an repman. Again , i'm sorry if picture offended someone.

Thanks for encouragement!

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
He its cool dude. No problem man. Just keep doing you man, and you will make it. Keep pushing man, screw all else. Do you dude.

DCLXVI you're at REP ? Out of what i read here , on the forum , i seen something like you're REG. How many years of service at active you got ?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Sorry if that bothered you , i will change my profile pic , i was thinking beforehand to change it. That shirt it is an heritage if i can say it like that. Even if i sometimes wear it in the garden when i do pull-ups or something else , i don't consider myself even close to an repman. Again , i'm sorry if picture offended someone.

Thanks for encouragement!
I'm pretty sure this new avatar will not offend anyone. ;)

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
That's cool, go run around with your rep shirt on. Once in rep, buy 50 rep shirts and then run around on the island and tell as many people a you can that you are rep. When you go to Paris, again, wear your rep shirt and tell everyone you are rep. Same goes for everywhere you go. Rep, Rep, Rep..
Tell all your short lived Gfs you may have. Tell their mothers and grandmas. Tell all the Africa gang bangers you are rep. Tell all the Arabs. Run around all over screaming rep. Rep until you die. When you get tp Marseille, go to Castellene and scream rep. Ride a bike up and down prado Blvg with a rep shirt one and shorts. Go to the V. Port with your Rep shirt on. Go there at night, Saturday, when its packed with Arabs...Screaming REP for life...REPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
That's cool, go run around with your rep shirt on. Once in rep, buy 50 rep shirts and then run around on the island and tell as many people a you can that you are rep. When you go to Paris, again, wear your rep shirt and tell everyone you are rep. Same goes for everywhere you go. Rep, Rep, Rep..
Tell all your short lived Gfs you may have. Tell their mothers and grandmas. Tell all the Africa gang bangers you are rep. Tell all the Arabs. Run around all over screaming rep. Rep until you die. When you get tp Marseille, go to Castellene and scream rep. Ride a bike up and down prado Blvg with a rep shirt one and shorts. Go to the V. Port with your Rep shirt on. Go there at night, Saturday, when its packed with Arabs...Screaming REP for life...REPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Nice one 666. And then try doing the same with 1 REG. Naw just joking.

Sir, I don't think that you really understand my apologies about your comment on my photo. I would never run, scream, tell everyone, or anything else with a REP shirt on me, and under no circumstances. I'm repeating myself, that shirt is the only thing, besides a REP badge that I'm keeping from my father's old stuff. I don't give a **** if he served or not , but these are few of the things that remind me of what it means to be real man like many of you legionnaires out there. Also not doing ******* drugs or alcohol, like teenagers of my age. I consider myself an really really cool guy, having an dream, plans with something worthily. So please don't put me in the same "pot" with the rest of these crackheads teenagers that would do the things you mentioned. Without wickedness , have an nice day.

Sir, I don't think that you really understand my apologies about your comment on my photo. I would never run, scream, tell everyone, or anything else with a REP shirt on me, and under no circumstances. I'm repeating myself, that shirt is the only thing, besides a REP badge that I'm keeping from my father's old stuff. I don't give a **** if he served or not , but these are few of the things that remind me of what it means to be real man like many of you legionnaires out there. Also not ******* do drugs, or alcohol like teenagers of my age. I consider myself an really really cool guy, having an dream, plans with something worthily. So please don't put me in the same "pot" with the rest of these crackheads teenagers that would do the things you mentioned. Without wickedness , have an nice day.
Don't worry, he's probably just having a little bit of fun :D

Most viewed threads of the week