a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member here

Countdown

Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
So about the freezing or boiling balls in the Balkans at my city in Bulgaria winter is -20 and summer is 43 Celsius. In Romania maybe is the same even they are to the north. :D

-20 degrees. You poor fella, Bulgaria sounds like a terrible cold place in the winter ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
-20 degrees. You poor fella.

That's what I'm talking about! Here is one fellow with stone-cold balls! We are complaining for-20 :). They go to beach (fjord :)) to get their balls tanned when is -20. :D

He would actually enjoy coldness of "winter Castle".

On other end we have our friends from Brazil and Kenya e.g. ... The balls of these poor guys gonna be rock solid even on temperatures close to zero! :)

Countdown

Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Well i guess its all about getting used to the temperatures you live in.

Quoiting Stoeng from his own website:

"Sarajevo 1994

After so many years with operations in Africa and the Middle-East the climat in Sarajevo was quite a change (even for a Norwegian)"

Anyways, i moved to Stoengs hometown a couple of years ago in and i cant say im that impressed by the so called "extreme temperatures" there ;) Neither impressed by the supposed toughness of these northern-norwegians either. :rolleyes: I guess the times have changed.
By the way, too bad Stoeng doesnt visit this forum that much anymore so he could yell at me for saying this :D

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I'm very impressed how you guys speak on "balls point of freeze" subject.. About weather in Bulgaria and Romania is aprox the same.

No! Bulgarian and Romanian balls or not the same. There is fine difference in balls structure in every nations men on planet! Even if they live close to each other. :)

Now seriously:

Our balls really like cold. They are couple degrees colder than rest of body because spermatozoids die of close to 37 C°

Omg. I have to stop with this. There is girls reading this and guys gonna think that I'm some kind of weirdo... talking so much about man's genitalia. :( .

Sorry can't help myself. It's really funny to me. Hope I'm not the only one laughing at this

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Well i guess its all about getting used to the temperatures you live in.

Yep it is. That's why climate here is so crappy. There's big difference between lowest and highest temperature through the year. Belgrade is among first capitals with biggest temperature difference (if not #1).

So you can't get used on temperature. That's point of whole the debate.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
-20 degrees. You poor fella, Bulgaria sounds like a terrible cold place in the winter ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pussies, here we get down to -40 C and up to + 40C . these are the extreme ranges, but nevertheless it gets that way several times during the seasons.

Countdown

Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Pussies, here we get down to -40 C and up to + 40C . these are the extreme ranges, but nevertheless it gets that way several times during the seasons.

I believe you didnt perceive me right, as my post about how cold -20 C is was full of irony :D

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

Where are you in Canada? I believe you don't have summer heat waves as we do.

I mean, that's not my complaints (I never lived anywhere else for a whole year). Foreigners who come here for a year (or more) always complaining for big differences between summers and winters temps.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Where are you in Canada? I believe you don't have summer heat waves as we do.

I mean, that's not my complaints (I never lived anywhere else for a whole year). Foreigners who come here for a year (or more) always complaining for big differences between summers and winters temps.

49.6935° N, 112.8418° W >>Re: crotalus atrox's post. The city I live in lies in a direct path of the Crowsnest pass 100 miles west from here.
When the Chinook wind ("Snow Eater" in Aboriginal language) come up from the Pacific Ocean, the temperature goes sometimes 24 degrees up within 24 hours.
Even Calgary 138 miles North from here the Chinook wind has a good deal of impact on their overall climate.

Fasole

Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
I think youll find the legion is small and if a guy has a bone to pick, he does not have to go far, Romanian frozen balls.

I don't know man , but you're the one keeping this conversation up , just leave it.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Goes for you too, now. Shitting the bed before you even made it to the door, messy.